Thirty-six

Five hours later

It was midnight

She was shivering so hard, the entire bed was shaking, and she couldn't sleep for even a second.

All of the guys were with us, trying to give her comfort, but it was almost over- we knew her symptoms were wearing away, she was just so exhausted.

"Sip, princess" Calum mumbled, touching a cup to her mouth, making her slowly take a sip of the drink before immediately closing her eyes again.

"Do you want to take another bath?" I asked her, knowing that the last one helped her feel better for a good twenty minutes.

"Sleepy." She spoke one word, her voice cracking as she did.

I rubbed her back gently, trying to help her relax in any way possible.

Within an hour later, the shaking had stopped and I swear I almost jumped from joy.

"Her hand just relaxed, she's sleeping" michael spoke, holding her hand into his own.

"Thank god" Luke mumbled, all of us nodding in agreement,

After making sure everything was okay for a few minutes, everyone went to their own rooms and I cuddled into Andrea, holding her close.

Thank you, God.

I woke up alone

Which quite shocked me

I looked to the clock on the wall, seeing that it was around nine in the morning, making me immediately get up

I went downstairs, seeing Luke and Michael on the couch.

"Morning sleepy head" Luke grinned.

"Andrea" I spoke sternly- seeing their smiles never dropping.

"All of the people involved were finally taken into custody this morning, she's officially free to go." Michael told me.

"So, we woke her up to tell her and she was beyond excited, her and Calum went to go get breakfast, but she's a completely different kid, Ash" he finished slowly.

"She's happy?" I asked.

"Beyond happy, she was giving us all hugs, smiling and just thanking us repeatedly" he told me.

"Good, she deserves nothing less."