Thirty-eight

Within twenty minutes of being there- she was out of her shell.

I watched her scream as Calum lifted her, throwing her straight into a foam pit before immediately jumping in after her, both of them struggling to get out.

I watched Calum climb out- his height benefiting him majorly before leaving her in the pit- struggling as he laughed.

I went to the edge, looking down to her flushed face.

"Hands" I smiled, extending mine to her

She grabbed my hands, letting me pull her up, where she thanked me quickly before immediately running after Calum again.

An hour later, I found the four of them laying under the air vent, all sweaty, red and breathing hard.

"Ready to go?" I asked, letting out a small laugh.

"Absolutely"

We all got into the car, going to Pizza Hut, where we ordered and waited while having a table discussion.

"So what fun activity are we doing tomorrow?" Calum asked.

"Work." I made the entire table frown.

"We've called in the past week" I laughed, knowing we needed to go catch up before it got out of hand.

"And we have to get you enrolled in a different school-" "I can continue online" she told me, seeming more than willing.

"You don't wanna go in person? Meet new people?" I asked her.

"I can do that in college, it's already almost the middle of my senior year- I don't exactly want to go in as a brand new student" she told me firmly.

"Well, it's your decision- just think on it, and whatever you decide, we will go with" I told her, seeing her nod with a smile.

Soon the pizza came, we all ate, paid and left to go finish the day with a movie night.

"Okay, all movies are in this cabinet" Calum spoke, opening it for her as we walked into the house.

"It's your pick, I will prepare the popcorn- each of you prepare for cuddles." He finished with a smile, leaving the room.

Andrea.

I glanced over all the movies- having no idea about any of these.

"A lot of options, hu?" Michael smiled to me.

"Yeah" I mumbled.

"I don't know what any of them are about" I told him.

"That's the fun part, you pick one with a cool cover and you watch it and decide whether it completely sucks or not." He spoke.

After us both digging for a good few minutes, he helped me decide on Mean Girls

To say the least, the guys could completely quote the movie.

I cuddled into Ashton as they laughed over a certain part.

I felt Ashton kiss my head gently, making a smile involuntarily show up.

I wrapped my other arm around him, holding him close

And I thanked god for giving me the family I've dreamed of