Twenty-three

"Please" I tried to hold the tears that so badly wanted to spill

"Just let me go home, I'll get you the money-" "I don't want the money, beautiful" he smiled, pushing hair behind my hear.

"I just want you and your body all to myself.

Third person POV.

Over the next week, Andrea went through hell.

Jacob touched her, kissed her, punished her, drugged her, forced food down her throat, left bruises and hickeys all over her.

Andrea held the tears that she had been holding for years, which I'm sure could shock anyone. Why wouldn't she just cry and let herself be weak? She was already in the most depressed state she had ever been in.

Andreas mom faked it too well.

She walked around the guys house all day, crying and weeping, praying that she would get her daughter back

She had too good of a story for anyone to question

The guys went on searched with the neighborhood she was kidnapped in, but the longer she was gone, the less they started looking for someone who was alive

They started looking for the corpse of a seventeen year old, brunette.

And that hurt.

Ashton blamed himself

He should've stayed home, he should've made her talk more, he should've saved her.

Calum searched online everywhere- for missing teenagers, sex trafficking, her social media's, anything that might help him.

Luke tried his best to stay strong and comfort the guys, but what they didn't know is that every night he was at the police department, trying to help them dig up any information that they could.

And michael comforted the mom while praying every second of the day that she wasn't dead.

She's too young

She's got too much ahead of her

She can't be dead.

Andrea.

"You still don't like when I touch you?" He asked me, his hand moving past my waistband as my hands stayed handcuffed to the bed.

I squeezed my thighs together, praying he couldn't get past.

"Stop" I begged him weakly.

I was so tired
I was so drugged
I was so ready to die.

"Shush beautiful, let daddy make you feel good" he let the smallest smile come to his face

"It hurts" I almost let the tears go.

"It hurts because you're not letting yourself enjoy it- just relax and let your body get wet" he spoke, kissing my cheek.

"Jacob- please!" I almost yelled.

"I'm seventeen, I've never had a boyfriend, you're the second person to ever kiss me and no one has ever touched me the way you keep touching me- please just stop, I'll do anything" I begged him.

"I just want to see the guys one more time" I let a tear finally fall, seeing his face soften as he removed his hand from my crotch.

"No crying" he whispered, slowly unlocking the handcuffs, releasing my wrists.

I wiped my tear quickly, exhaling.

"Let's go get some food and watch a movie, yeah?"

I followed the maniac.

I watched him eat as I played with a noodle on my fork.

I never eat his food, he drugs me enough with needles, I'm not giving him the satisfaction of being able to easily do it through my food.

"Do I need to feed you?" My heart dipped at the words.

"I'm not hungry" my voice cracked

I was starving

"You haven't eaten or drank anything in almost two days, and you only ate one or two bites the night before" he spoke slowly.

I stayed silent.

I heard him sigh before he got up, moving and sitting beside me.

I stared to the plate.

He grabbed my fork, stabbing a piece of meat, bringing it to my lips.

"Bite, pretty girl" he spoke slowly.

I turned my head away from him.

"Andrea, please don't make me punish you tonight," he spoke.

"Please, just don't make me eat, I don't like chicken" I lied, wanting so badly to break out into sobs.

"I don't care." He spoke forcefully.

"Jacob-" "not my name." He gritted his teeth, making me squeeze my eyes shut, begging the tears not to fall.

And next thing I knew, he threw his chair back, grabbing my arm and almost dragging me down the familiar hallway.

I was roughly slammed against a desk, his hands pushing me to where I was leaning over it, making me tug at the shorts he had me wearing- to pull them down more.

"Stay down. Since you can't learn your lesson with normally spankings, let's try a switch across these pretty legs of yours."

And let me just say, I had felt a lot of pain before

But nothing was as bad a receiving twenty five quick hits to the back of my ass and thighs with that switch.

By the time he finished- I had let go

I cried my eyes out

I put my head to the desk, begging god to take me.

Third person POV.

Jacob stared at the blood as it dripped down her legs.

He watched her sobbing body, something she had yet to do, surprisingly.

He put the switch up, moving to her.

"Stay down" he spoke in a warning tone as she slowly moved to where she could stand up completely.

She didn't move.

He grabbed her arm and a needle- and she immediately knew what was happening- making her cry even louder.

"Shush beautiful, I'm not giving you that much."

He injected it, taking her hand and leading her away.

He took her to the bathroom, starting bath water.

He grabbed her shirt, trying to pull it over her head.

"Please don't" she cried again,

"I've seen your body-" "I don't want to be naked in front of you," she spat at him.

"Too bad." He spat back,

Against her will, he stripped her of her clothing- the drug in her system certainly helping him- before forcing her sobbing body into the bathtub where she let out screams due to the water burning her open cuts.

He shushed her.

He washed her hair as she cried

She was giving up,

She had no hope from this point in