Thirty-one

Ashton.

After eating even more than we asked her to, which made us happy, she then cuddled straight into my chest, falling asleep within fifteen minutes.

I didn't move my body an inch.

"Poor kid" michael whispered as we both focused to her.

I squeezed her a little tighter, before just holding her as close to me as I could get her.

"Do you think she'll trust us again?" Michael asked.

"Yeah" I spoke, not a doubt in my mind.

"She just needs time to accept what happened to her and we can then assure her that we will never let it happen again."

He nodded slowly.

"Need any food, I'm going to get water" he spoke.

"I'm okay" I spoke, making him leave the room.

I covered her arms up more, closing my eyes as I rested my head on top of hers.

Andrea.

Stop touching me.

He wouldn't

He was too strong

He was holding me down

The drugs were much too strong

I was way too weak

I woke up, feeling the anxiety in my chest, but I couldn't even move due to Ashton grip around me.

I needed out.

I needed to calm myself down, but I didn't want to wake him.

So I managed to slip out of his grip and I went straight out of the room and into the open guest bathroom.

I didn't even bother shutting the door due to my lack of breath.

I put my elbows on the skin counter, trying to make myself breathe.

He's not here

You're safe

You're with Ashton

"Andrea?" Luke's voice spoke

I hummed lightly, not looking up to him.

"What's wrong?"

"A bad dream- and I don't know- it's like making me panic" I mumbled to him.

"Okay" he spoke calmly.

"Let's sit" he spoke, making me look to him, watching him slowly just sink to the floor, moving his body to where he could lean against the wall.

So I did the same, sinking and letting my back hit the wall.

"Lift your knees, and put your head to them, and just relax." He spoke slowly

I listened,

I touched my head to my knees, breathing into them.

I was okay.

"Can I hug you?" I heard him ask after a few minutes of me finally calming down.

I sat up and didn't hesitate to open my arms, himself immediately pulling me into a tight hug.

They won't hurt me.

I closed my eyes into him, feeling him rubbing my back gently

"Let's go get a snack"