Thirty-three

"Come on princess, you need sleep" Luke gave me a smile, extending his hand for me to grab as I jumped down from the counter.

He walked upstairs with me, going into my room, which Ashton was still asleep in.

Luke folded back the sheets, letting me get under them before he covered me.

"You know where my room is, if you have any nightmares or if you just want attention and Ashton won't wake up, come wake me up, okay?" He spoke slowly.

"Okay." I told him slowly.

"Pinky promise me that you'll actually do it rather than just sitting here and struggling" he smiled.

I wrapped my pinky around his with a smile, getting a firm nod.

"Goodnight beautiful," he whispered as he moved out of the room, pulling the door.

"Night Luke"

I faced Ashton, my movements making him slowly move, blinking tiredly to me before pulling even more sheets over me, bringing me closer to him, exhaling into my hair.

I held him back, letting myself actually enjoy the attention that I hadn't received willingly in nine days.

Ashton.

I woke up to her in my arms.

She was holding me back,

Her arms were under my own, holding my body into hers.

It took everything inside me not to squeeze her and hug her tighter than I've ever hugged her.

I stayed still, letting myself silently start waking up for a few minutes until the door opened.

Calum appeared with a firm smile.

"I was hoping she was awake, I made cinnamon rolls." He spoke quietly.

"She's out cold" I laughed lightly, seeing all the features on her face completely relaxed.

"Luke told me this morning that they were up late last night eating cookies and talking, so it won't surprise me if she sleeps in." He informed me, making me slowly nod, wondering why she woke up in the middle of the night.

"Want me to bring you a cinnamon roll?" Cal asked me quickly.

"No, I'm sure she won't sleep much longer, and I don't want to wake her by moving to eat, I'll be fine." I dismissed it.

"Okay, text me if you change your mind." He smiled.

"Thanks cal"

I kissed her forehead gently, feeling her shift lightly in my arms.

"If only you knew how much we all love you."