Twenty-eight

"Did he torture you? Keep you hidden anywhere?" She asked slowly.

"No" she mumbled

"It was weird, because he actually like cared- he bought me all kinds of shit, he always made sure I wasn't crying, he tried to make me eat, but yet none of that mattered when he wanted to do stuff to me" she was looking away from everyone, making me gently rub her shoulder, knowing how awkward she probably felt.

"What do you mean by doing stuff to you?" The officer asked, making her head shoot up in an instant, looking at the officer as if she was stupid, but it was a stupid question.

"You know what I mean." Andrea mumbled.

The officer cleared her throat, nodding and standing.

"I understand, and I'm sorry you had to go through all of this" she spoke quietly.

"Your mom has plead guilty and given up fifteen names of people you're in debt to and we've already arrested five of them, until all of them are handled, we will keep officers around you." She spoke.

"Your moms court date will be in two weeks, you do not need to be present due to her pleading guilty, but you can attend if you'd like to see how long she's serving. Doctor Irwin, the mother would like to turn all guardian rights over to you, and the judge has already approved of this unless you deny the rights-" "I accept." I spoke quicker than ever.

"Sign here please" the lady took a clip board from the officer behind her, making me sign a few papers before returning them.

"And that is all, I will keep you guys updated as we take in the other people and their court dates and such." She spoke with a smile.

"Thank you" Andrea and I spoke in unison.

She nodded

"I'm sorry, once again."

She left.

After a moment, Andrea looked to me

"Can we go home now?" She asked as Luke and Michael entered with Chick-Fil-A.

"Let's eat first, get those vitals quickly and then we can go home and watch some movies" I told her, seeing her nod.

Michael passed out food, I sat in bed with Andrea, giving the guys the chairs and holding Andrea's drink for her.

After about three chicken nuggets, I saw her slowing down, which immediately raised my alarms.

Before this, she could eat the whole eight piece, I'm praying we don't have to deal with an eating disorder.

After her fourth nugget, she rubbed her eyes and took her drink from me, telling me that she was for sure done.

"Can't eat anymore?" I asked her slowly.

"Not right now" she shook her head to be slowly.

"Did he feed you?" I asked her slowly.

She nodded slowly
"But I didn't eat" she mumbled

We all looked to her

"He was constantly putting that drug I told the cops about, into me and I didn't want him to be able to easily drug me through my food, so I didn't eat unless he forced me" she mumbled.

I hugged her.

She held my arms to her body, hugging me back.

"How would he force you to eat?" Luke asked slowly.

"The first time, he just made me sit at the table for hours in front of the food, he'd offer me like incentives like clothes or make up if I ate a certain amount of the food, but he wouldn't let me go to the bathroom, stand up, or lay my head on the table until I ate, so we ended up sitting there all night" she mumbled.

"The next time, he started getting physical, he yelled, grabbed my face, raised his hand at me as if he was going to hit me, he ended up like scaring me into it" she told us, but not looking to us.

"And it got worse" she spoke slowly.

She didn't want to talk about it

"You don't have to tell us if you aren't ready" I told her.

"Just give me like a day and I promise-" "no Andrea, there's no time limit on healing, you tell us when you're ready and nothing less." Calum spoke to her, making her slowly nod.

Soon I finished, going ahead and starting her vitals.

I told her everything I was going before I did it.

I got her temperature, blood pressure and pulse quickly, nothing that was too high for my liking.

"Let's get your weight, pretty girl" I told her.

I took her hands, helping her slowly stand, seeing the pain in her face, but she didn't say a word.

I don't even think she could hold up her own weight.

I held her arm as she stood on the scale, letting me mess with the dials

I got her weight, marking it down.

"One hundred and fifteen pounds" I mumbled, seeing each of the guys eyebrows raise

we all knew she went from a fit, one hundred and thirty pound girl to one hundred and fifteen founds in nine days, which was scary and too unhealthy.

"We gotta get you eating, pretty girl" Calum spoke, grabbing her hand slowly, but to all of our surprise, she didn't even hesitate to pull her hand away from him.

And then you could see it click on her face

"N-no I'm sorry- I didn't mean to do that, I just reacted badly, I'm sorry-" "relax" Calum interrupted her, not acting as if it bothered him at all, but we knew it did,

"We all understand what you're going through right now, and we know that eventually, you'll trust us again, and we're more than willing to wait." Calum told her, making her slowly nod.

"It'll be soon." She gave them an assuring nod.

"You take your time"