Thirty

We got home and I brought her straight to what was now her room.

"Okay" I spoke slowly.

"Are you sleepy, are you in the need for attention, do you want alone time?" I gave her options, wanting to know she could do anything.

"Can you give me company?" She asked, patting the bed beside her.

"Of course, but first"

I stopped, taking the Plan B pill out and grabbing water, dropping it into her hand.

"What is this?" She asked me, looking to the pill.

"It's a Plan B" I told her honestly.

She glanced to me slowly.

"Just for extra precaution." I spoke slowly.

I watched her take it

"Thank you" she mumbled to me.

"Thank you" I spoke to her before sitting beside her, not touching her until she leaned into my hold, giving me permission.

I covered her up, resting my head against hers.

"You okay?" I asked her quietly.

She hummed lightly into my chest.

"The bandaids on my legs hurt" she spoke quietly.

"I know they do, they're applying pressure to pull the skin together to where it can heal faster, I'll take them off tomorrow morning" I told her.

"Considering it's three in the afternoon, that's a long wait" she spoke slowly.

"It'll go fast"

About an hour later, Michael slowly opened the door, peaking his head through it to see if we were awake or not.

"Oh good" he spoke once he saw us watching the movie.

He brought a bowl of grapes to us, setting it straight into Andrea's lap.

"Snack time" he smiled.

"I'm not hungry-" "I know you may not feel hungry, but we have to work on getting your stomach back to its original size, so we have to snack throughout the day, even if you aren't hungry." He spoke to her slowly.

"Look, let's just eat like twelve of them" I slowly compromised with her, hoping once she ate a few, she'd want more.

I saw her looking to them, and I realized what she was doing.

I took one, eating it, seeing her watching me

"We aren't going to drug you, Andrea" I told her quietly.

That was all it took before Michael and I both watched her pop a grape in her mouth, focusing right back to the movie we were watching.

And as long as she continued, we were happy.

Michael ended up joining us to watch the movie, himself sitting on the other side of Andrea, but she thankfully didn't react negatively at all.

Andrea.

I leaned my head on Ashton, trusting him completely.

Trusting him enough to let Michael sit beside me

Ashton wanted to protect me before everything went to complete shit, I know he'd still do it now that it's hell