Twenty-seven

About two hours later, she woke up.

I immediately sat up as I saw her moving, seeing her hands immediately go to rub her eyes.

Once her hands dropped I saw her scan the room, which was empty besides me and Calum, Luke and Michael ran to go get lunch.

"Hi" I spoke quietly, standing to sit beside her on the bed.

"Is it over?" She asked me slowly.

"Everything is over" I assured her quietly.

"And we can go home as soon as we check all your vitals and make sure that you're feeling good" I told her, seeing her eyebrows raise.

"Like, your home?" She asked me immediately

"Yes" I smiled to me, seeing the smallest smile on her mouth.

Where did she think I was sending her after all of this?

"But before we check vitals, you have to talk to the police" Calum spoke for me.

"Why?" She asked slowly.

"Just about what you told me about your mom, they need your story." I told her.

She slowly nodded.

Not saying a word.

"But you don't have to talk to them until you're ready-" "but if I do it now, we can go home soon?" She asked, tiredness in her voice.

"Yes, princess" I spoke slowly,

"Then I want to do it" she mumbled.

So Calum immediately went to find them, knowing they were nearby.

Within minutes, two officers came in with him.

"Hi Andrea, how are you?" The woman spoke.

"I'm okay" she lied.

I held her hand into my own.

"So sweetheart, tell me about what happened the day you were taken" she spoke slowly.

"Me and my mom were at the guys house with an officer, and the officer asked us if he could go on lunch, and we agreed, he locked the doors and left, but my mom kept asking for us to go ride around so we could get out of the house" she spoke slowly.

"I didn't think it was a good idea, but she told me that all the emergency buttons and stuff that we have; we'd be safe, so we went." She looked to our hands.

"I was starting to rush her to get home about fifteen minutes into the ride, but she was driving in a weird neighborhood that I didn't know much about and she ended up pulling into a driveway, and I was confused until I saw two guys come out and she started telling me about how much she loved me, and she explained that by giving me to them, she was paying off the debt that my dad had put us in from selling and buying drugs and such" she explained slowly, seeming so ashamed.

She stopped talking

"Could you tell us what happened once the men got you?" She asked.

"They held me and gave me a shot, I don't know what it was but it makes your whole body go numb- and you just fall asleep" she spoke.

"And what happened after that?"

Andrea and I made eye contact.

"I woke up in Jacob's house"

She knew his name.

"Can you tell us anything about Jacob?"

I watched tears flood into her eyes at the question

"He's a sick motherfucker"