Conclusions/Training/

Shout out to s1araa! Again sorry about last chapter. This one won't be much better. It's mostly about Annabeth, Nico and Jason (and of course Percy). I promise Percabeth. There will be Percabeth.

Annabeths POV,
Scott threw a leaf at me. He was pouting in the grass. He'd been trying to get me to help him tie a trap. I honestly wasn't paying much attention through out training.

Since the meeting three days ago, I haven't been able to think clearly. Not during the now mandatory training sessions with the warriors, not at dinner, not even at night in bed when I do my best thinking. The threat of Kronos brought back too many memories of Luke. How he'd turned bad. His sacrifice to the good side in the end. How he never got say goodbye to his mom. How I could of saved him.

"Smartie, come on. I need your help." Scott begged. He was oblivious to my thoughts lately. Not lately, I guess he'd always been. He was sweet and funny but when it came to the deep stuff he just didn't get it. It took me five whole years to figure that out.

"Sure." I reached over. I looped the rope into a knot. I helped my boyfriend attach it to a trip wire.

"Annabeth!" I turned my head shocked. "Get over here, now." Omega said sternly. He was walking around looking at the other campers work. I jogged over.

His cloak hung lower than usual on his face. His lips were pressed together tightly. The right corner of his lip always seemed to lay slightly more curved than the other as if ready to smirk any moment.

"Yes, Seaweed brain." It was funny how much he tensed at the nickname. He hated it, I could tell, more reason to use it I guess. I still couldn't make sense of the day by the lake. How could it have changed like that. At first I thought maybe Omega was a descendant of Poseidon, with the wave and all but then Orion had came out.

"You can't do everything for Scott. He needs to learn." He spoke with his typical monotone. "If you are going to help him at least teach him how to do it."

"Is that all?"

"No, follow me." He strode off not in any direction particularly. I turned around and gave Scott a smile before chasing after the commander. We walked in silence until we reached a river. It was one of the many that drained out of the Long Island Lake. It too had a murky haste across the surface. You couldn't tell rock and dirt from water.

"What are we doing here?" I asked as Omega sat down at the streams edge. He reached for the water. His fingers stretched with such desperation it was actually saddening when they pulled away.

"Remember what you saw at the lake."
"I don't know what you mean." I said annoyed. He'd been avoiding me the past few days. Every time he saw me he turned and went the other way. Now suddenly he wanted to talk.

"You're insufferable." He frowned and if I could see his eyes I'd bet they'd be rolling. "You can't tell anyone about the way the water changed, not even to my army."

I furrowed my eyebrows with confusion. Why the army? I thought Omega trusted the warriors. He only ever smiled around them, heck he even held hands with them.

"Why did it change? What's so important about it?" I hoped for answers but I was greeted with silence. Of course. Omega never gave answers.

I fidgeted with my fingers as I thought about what I knew. Omega is the leader of Choas's army, they recruit all sorts of warriors like the famous legend Orion. Orion was dead. The others say they've been here before. They must have died too. They were aware of Kronos's plans before anyone else. They wear hoods to hide their identity's. Many are sensitive to the campers. Alpha always produces signs of anxiety. The lake reacted to Omega as if it recognized him... then it clicked.