Defeat

I think this will be either the second or third last chapter😥 I'm tempted to do a sequel but we will see, probably not. sorry this took so long to write and yet still didn't turn out as good as I wanted.

          Percy's POV,
           I did not have this handled. This was before we heard the roaring boom of laughter. I was fighting monsters left and right while everyone around me we're tiring. Everyone was sweating and struggling to kill monster after monster. I saw Nico getting dragged to the infirmary but I figured he'd be okay with his boyfriend.

        "Omega look out!" I ducked just barely missing getting my head chopped off by a flying axe. I looked at the Annabeth who'd shouted and noticed she too was in trouble. I ran towards her and cut off a cyclops head before it had a chance to attack her from behind.

       "Thanks!" She called over her shoulder as she judo flipped one of the traitor demigods I didn't recognize. I nodded a your welcome and before running off to fight more monsters. The group of monsters started to deplete and I felt a sense of hope. We might actually have a chance. Nope, spoke too soon.

Over the hills a thousand more monsters suddenly appeared and I was ready to die right there and then. I groaned and walked over to Bianca who was surrounded by her dead minions. I tapped her on the shoulder and she faced me with black eyes.

"I'm a little busy right now, Jackson." She cut the head off a gorgon. I rolled my eyes and started to attack a dracaena.

"I was just wondering if you could raise enough dead to help us with that," I said pointing at the reinforcements that were twice the size of the original group. Bianca turned to see what I was pointing at and she cursed.

"Have fun with that, I barely can summon enough for the first lot never mind that many!" She flailed her arms around wildly to help prove her point. "Do you know where my brother is?"

"He's in the infirmary but he's okay." I quickly added the last part before she murdered me. She nodded and moved to another monster ending our conversation. All around me campers and warriors alike were fighting the enemy. What's does it mean to fight, a healed heart is how it ends. Those words kept replaying in my head. A part of me feared all this destruction, all these deaths would be for nothing.

I slashed at a cyclops and it faded in to golden dust. I smiled before attacking the rest of the army. My legs were wonky and my arms growing weak. I closed my eyes and summoned water to heal me. I let the liquid flow over me healing my cuts and strengthening my muscles. When I opened my eyes I smiled at the regained power. I launched into a furry if attack the reinforcements, killing nearly everything in my path. I caught up to Grover who was playing multiple tunes on his flute. The satyr saw me and relief flashed across his face.

"Need help?" I asked slicing through a gorgon. He smiled appreciably at me and continued to play.

"You are buying me a dozen enchiladas after this!" He called out before changing the tune he was playing. I rolled my eyes and parried an attack from a dracaena.

"Sure thing man! First you have to find a way to keep me alive." I played it off as a joke but deep down we knew the pain and grief laced into my words. Grover used one of his hoods to kick a cyclops in the back and it came stumbling towards me, I stabbed it in the chest and told myself it wasn't Tyson. I glanced at the reinforcements still flooding from the forest and glared. Where are all these things coming from? There had to be a thousand of them at least. I looked around at the hundred or so campers and warriors still fighting. Styx.

"I'm going to go get help!" I shouted to Grover. He nodded but then hesitated and looked at me in confusion.

"From who?" He asked. A smirk crawled its way across my lips.