Host

I am picking up exactly where we left off... enjoy!

Percy's POV,
I thought about everything wrong with the day. Luke has no anxiety, the campers weren't scared of me, Annabeth broke up with Scott and now she remembered who I was? I guess they were all good things but they didn't fit.

"This isn't real." I whispered.

"Percy, what do you mean? What's wrong?" Annabeth went for my hand but I flinched away.

"You don't remember me." She doesn't remember me. I tried to convince myself of the lies. I looked back, no one did. I realized another thing. Nico... people were friends with him. They always shied away because of his 'fantasy' about me. In this world people believed him remembered me. This isn't right. I let myself fall into this trap. Why didn't I clue in before? What was this really... simply a dream or could it be something worse? I leapt to my feat and backed away.

"Percy. Come on." Annabeth stood up and walked towards me.

"No, no." I shook my head. This isn't real. "Get away. This all just a dream. Your not real."

It's real... Omega. Look how nice this is. I heard my own voice try to convince me other wise. I stumbled backward. No. I stood up straighter and looked Annabeth dead in the eye.

"This isn't real." This time when I said it my voice was weak and reassuring it was strong and confident. I fully believed myself. This wasn't real... it was just a dream. I took a deep breath. I focused on all the flaws with this dream world and felt myself fading from it. I was the flaw. Everything that involved me was the flaw. I opened my eyes and watched the world fade. The last thing I saw was Annabeth smile.

I woke up to a blinding white light. My left hand felt sweaty and warm. My feet on the other hand were freezing due to them sticking out from under the covers. I recognized the white popcorn roof from the infirmary. I lifted my head and a searing pain shot through it. Multiple Apollo kids were scrambling around me tying straps to my legs and grabbing peices of Ambrosia. I groaned and look to the source of what was making my hand so sweaty. Luke sat their gripping my hand for dear life.

"Lu-" he noticed I was awake and clamped his hand down on my mouth before I could finish his name.

"Yes, it's me, Alpha." My head spun with each word. Right, Alpha. I looked over to my right. Annabeth sat there and fear swelled in my stomach. Not again. We just got out of a dream, this couldn't be happening again. The pain that shot through my head told me this was much more real.

"Thank gods your okay." Luke's nails bit into my hand. He shook my arm until I was forced to look at him. "What the hell happened!"

      I shrugged my shoulders. I myself didn't even know what happened. I just got mad and blam! Sudden burst of power. It seemed it was just to much to handle. I winced as more pain shot to my forehead. I looked over at Will. He was shaking his head and muttering under his breath something about reckless demigods.

     "Lies." Annabeths voice caught my attention.

     "Pardon?" I asked confused.

     "Lies," she stepped forward and closer to the bed. "That's what you said before you woke up. You started thrashing around and then screamed lies. What were you dreaming about that caused you to say that?"

      I frowned. I remember saying lies in my dream but I was perfectly calm... unless my body recognized it was a dream as I caught on and was trying to shake free? I looked at the daughter of Athena's questioning face. Why did the dream have to be everything I wanted?