Explanations

So this chapter is going to be very horrible. Fire hoses are promised. I promise there will be fire hoses.

Percy's POV,
"Can someone please explain how the scary hooded dude knows my name?" Leo asked. I couldn't believe it. Impossible. He... he's dead? I suddenly understood how the campers felt when the army reveals themselves.

Piper pushed her way through the crowd and tackled him. He laughed. "Yes , yes. The Mcshizzle is back. But seriously though, how do you know my name?"

It took me a while to realize he was talking to me as Piper untangled her arms from around him. I secretly panicked.

"I'm Omega, commander of Chaos's army." I held out my hand for him to shake. "I know just about everything."

He took it cautiously. "Then I suppose I don't need to introduce myself then."

"Actually, who the hell are you?" Luke stepped forward. I saw the offense flash across Hephaestus's sons face. I stepped in before Leo could go on one of his crazy rants about how awesome he was.

"Alpha, this is Leo Valdez. Leo, this is Alpha. He is my lieutenant." I gestured to the rest of my army. "This is a small portion of Chaos's army, their names are embroidered on their cloaks." I scanned the squad. My eyes widened with realization. "Where's Forge?"

Selena pointed behind me at Festus. "Over there, hugging his baby."

The whole crowd averted their attention to where Beckondorf, sure enough, was clinging to the bronze machine.

Leo stormed over to them. "No touchy." He pulled Forge off Festus. "Don't touch my dragon."

"Your dragon?" Forge questioned. "He's mine."

Leo practically exploded. His hair engulfed him flames. Oh no. His temper and tendency to burst into flames was one of the few things I didn't miss about the idiot. I wanted to run over and hug him but I knew I couldn't. "No, last time I checked he was mine."

"Well last I checked I was the one who-"

"Forge!" Selena yelled. The tiniest bit of charmspeak laced her words. "Do you want to reveal your identity?"

It took the two brothers a moment to fully compute her words. Leo just stared at Beckondorf with triumph while Forge sighed coming to understand his girlfriends words.

Leo stuck his tongue out at him as he walked back to our group. Festus let out a puff of smoke and I swear if he had hands he'd be palming his face with second hand embarrassment.

"Well, I was planning some big shock factor but," Leo glared at our little group. "It seems some other things have gotten in the way. So, who missed me?"

At that moment all the campers burst out in cheers. "Still no clue who he is." Luke whispered in my ear.

"I don't like him." Beckondorf confessed.

"Come on guys. Leo's awesome. He's just really protective of his bronze child." I stated hoping to my convince them.

"My bronze child." I barely heard Beckondorf mutter with all the shouting coming from the campers.

"Hey, no more of that." I pointed at him. "Leo took very good care of Festus after you left. You owe it to him to at least show some respect." The squad grew silent. I could feel their uncomfortableness.

"I still don't get who he is." Luke said.

"He was one of the seven. He was a hero. He's actually a lot like you guys, he died saving everyone... I just don't know how it's possible he's alive." I really pondered on that last sentence. After all this time... he's alive. Where had he been. How come he never came home?