The first attack

Okay. We have had the worst writing ever lately. Sorry. I'm going to kind of busy over the next few days so there won't be too many updates. This chapter does have Percabeth but it manly is about well, the first attack, enjoy!

Annabeths POV,
After two weeks I'd finally been able to walk past Leo without tearing up. He spent most of his time with the warriors. He was always with Omega. He was the only camper able to make the commander laugh. Honestly, it made me a fair bit jealous.

I looked across the table at Omega. Alpha was resting his arm on his shoulder while Omega studied the maps intensely. A week ago the warriors started to come to battle planning meetings. At first it was just Omega but soon Alpha, Pirate and Sparks joined in. They offered up many different strategies and corrected all Scott's and my's mistakes.

"Kronos will attack from the west side of camp, by the river. They will spread their army out across the whole border but the strongest point would be there." Alpha spoke. "Their weakest here, by the fleece. That way they can enter through the woods, behind the cabins. Everything faces east so it would be a attack from behind. Plus they could easily burn down the cabins. We should focus our defence there and only a small bit by the fleece."

I frowned. That was the exact opposite plan I'd layed out. Every time I thought I had a good plan, Omega and Alpha would shut it down. Every time they were right though.

Omega noddded. "And the dates wrong. It's June 23rd not the 21st." He looked up at me. He must if saw some hurt for he quickly spoke again. "But that's just a minor mistake. Doesn't really matter." His voice was shy and quiet. Very much unlike him.

Scott grabbed my hand. I'd been staring too long. I looked away and focused then on my boyfriend. Your boyfriend Annabeth, remember. I ruffled his blonde hair and went back to working.

I redrew the map using Alphas advice. A spark landed on the map. I brushed it off before it could do any damage. I looked up. Sparks was fidgeting in the background. He was snapping his fingers creating little trickles of electricity.

"Is that why the call you Sparks?" Scott asked. Sparks simply nodded his head.

"You're a son of Zeus? You must be as old as Orion." I asked hoping to get answers.

"Older." He replied. That didn't help much. Ever since Bianca was revealed I'd been trying to find the pattern between the warriors identity's. I thought maybe it could lead to the identity of Omega. I thought at first Omega must have been around when y'all Bianca was here if he knew who she was and hand picked her. Orion was an odd ball, he was a legend so that made him an easy choice. He and I assume Sparks must have been picked for their titles and skills. So then who were the rest? Jason told me what he'd over heard Omega saying to Chiron.

I looked at Alpha and Pirate. They knew the most about Kronos's plans. Could they be the former followers? If so why did Omega trust Alpha so much, I thought. Then again, he did tell me not to tell Alpha about his death wish.

"Wise girl, could you please stop trying to analyze my warriors and focus on your work?" Omega said it as if it was a demand not a question. It bugged me how he knew so much about me and what I was thinking when I couldn't get a thing out of him.

I caught Scott glaring at him. The tension between the two was so thick it could be cut. I grew uncomfortable. They were both glaring at each other with much intensity.

"We should take a break." Omega said threw grit teeth. "We've done a lot today."

He spun around walking for the door.
"Why do you hate everyone?" Scott stepped forward with his arms crossed. Omega froze. I watched as the veins on his knuckles popped out. The same sadness as usual but stronger spread across the room. Omega's emotions were strong enough to shake the walls if he wanted. I saw Scott cower away.