Returned

First of all, I'd like to say sorry for all the bad grammar and spelling. I seriously need to get an app for that. Second, thank you everyone who's been commenting and voting, it really makes my day! Finally, holy crap 5.5k views!!! Thanks y'all!

        Annabeth's POV,
        After I stormed out on Omega and Al-sorry Luke and then ate lunch I headed to afternoon training. Chiron had us doing more work saying that the battle was getting closer. I picked up my dagger and started attacking dummies.

        "Stupid Kronos," I mumbled as I continue to 'murder' the people made of cloth. I brought my arm back balancing the cold leather hilt if my dagger in my hand. I thrust my arm forward releasing the weapon and letting it plunge straight into the dummies forehead.

       "Good aim." The voice startled me so naturally I spun around pressing my second dagger to my observers throat. The boy in front of me had a smirk that twisted my heart and a hood that hung low in his eyes. He was leaning calmly against the pillar unaffected by his near death. He raised his hands in surrender and I drew my blade away embarrassed.

"Can a guy complement you with out getting his head chopped off?" Omega pushed off the wall, uncrossing his arms and heading over to the weapons table. I didn't realize how close we were standing until he had stepped away. I blinked and erased all my thoughts as I stride over to beside him.

"I didn't know that was considered a complement." I eyed the commander as he traced his fingers across the blades of swords. He snorted and picked up one of the longer swords at the end of the table.

        "What are you doing?" He ignored my comment and continued making his way over to the dummie that I'd thrown the dagger at. He pulled out my weapon and tossed it to me. I raised an eyebrow very confused.

      "What?" Omega asked. "We're supposed to be training are we not? Now, would you rather fight... this," he poked at the dummy a disgusted frown spreading across his lips. "Or have the great honour of battling me?"
        I laughed at how obvious he made it seem. "Are you sure you're the guy who was complaining this morning about how he wasn't good enough for anyone?"

        Omega shrugged, raising his sword. "Maybe."

        Gods, he was complicated. A puzzle I couldn't figure out, it didn't help he wouldn't give a straight answer. He smirked at me. It was kind of cute, though.

      I rolled my eyes and got into my own ready position. "You're going down, Seaweed brain."

       "I wouldn't be so sure about that, Wise girl." With that we lunged at each other wildly swinging our weapons of choice. I dived to the left to avoid a blow from Omegas hilt. I swung at his feet and he jumped back. Quickly before he could gain balance I kicked him hoping to send him flying but only received a small stumble. Hades, he was strong. He lashed out at me and I fell to my butt. I rolled to the side before the warrior could pin me.

        "These swords suck," he groaned, tossing the blade in the air before catching it again. I rolled my eyes again.

       "Someone's picky," I tease getting back to my feet. I took the distraction and launched at Omega. He brought his own blade up and blocked my blow. He smirked.

        "True. I could fight much better with my real sword though," he whispered and pushed harder against my dagger. I strained under his strength and gritted my teeth. "What's the matter, Wise girl? Is this too hard for you?"

       I snarled as he flung me away from him and I went stumbling into a wall. "You're a real a$$hole."

      "Just trying to challenge you... that is without actual killing you." His mischievous smile sent shivers up my spine. I'm not going to lie, he can be scary as hell. I growled and walked back to where he was standing and swung at his left arm. He lazily swatted it away.