Prank

Okay, sorry for not updating before. I hope this pleases y'all. Let's welcome Selena and Beckondorf to the revealed squad! Yay! Enjoy.

Nico's POV,
Why gods did I think it would be a good idea to follow along with Leo's plan? We were dead. So dead. Curse Will and his stupid convincing skills. As soon as he said I owed it to the warriors because of Bianca and all I had to tag along. Now I was stuck with Leo, the still brothers, Will, Omega, Alpha and all the other warriors pulling pranks on the camp at 1:00 in the morning!

"-how could anyone mix up chlorine and bleach!" Will through his hands in the air frustrated about something I wasn't entirely paying attention to. "Neeks, are you even listening to me?"

"Huh? Oh yay. Bleach, Chlorine." I tried to recall what he was saying before. Will crossed his arms and glared at me accusingly. I crumpled under the gaze of his perfect golden eyes. "Maybe, no."

The son of Apollo roles his eyes and sighs. Don't get me wrong. On any normal day I'd be caught up on his every word but today I just felt... off. I don't know.

"I'm sorry. I'm just thinking about this whole prank. Leo's our of his mind." I struggle to explain why I was so unfocused.

"I can hear you talking about me back there!" Speaking of the devil, Leo called back at me. I heard Will chuckle while I frowned. How could he be so cheery all the time? His smile was bright, even in the dark and I blushed a little a grin of my own stretching across my lips.

"You're contagious." I muttered under my breath.

"Sorry, What was that?" Will asked me and I felt my blush redden. He clearly heard my comment about his infectious joy and happy manner. I scowled and earned another bright chuckle from him. "Looks like you need to learn a little something from me."

My frown deepened at his snide remark. I didn't need to be more smiley or whatever you call it. I liked my gloomy moods. Why did I even like him? He was a ray of sunshine while I was... well, a dead guy. I stuck my tongue out at him and picked up my pace till I was walking next to Bianca. She ruffled my hair and pulled down her silver hoodie. Why did the warriors still insist on wearing those when they had already been revealed.

"Hey little bro." I swatted her hand away.

"Don't call me that." I snarled and focussed on the cabin nearing us.

"When did you get all negative." My heart sank. I forgot Bianca didn't know this version of me. She never got the chance to. My childish personality died when she did.

"A long time ago. Why else do you think they call me death breath?" I replied rather harshly. I felt bad for being so mean to her but I couldn't help it. Of course she'd think I was still a kid with hopes and dreams. I was a ray of positivity when I found out Percy was alive and then again when I found out she was too. Though I'm still very thankful for both of them, the excitement had worn off and I was back to being my dreary self.

"Okay everyone, gather round." Leo clasped his hands together as we arrived at the Aphrodite cabin. Everyone formed a little huddle around him keen on learning his plan of action. "You all know your jobs and are aware of who your partner is. Now, Omega and I got the Athena cabin, Shade and Huntress have Apollo. Stolls the Demeter. Alpha and Pirate are Zeus. Selena, Charlie you got Hades..." Leo continued to list off everyone's designated cabins and partners and I tuned out. I fidgeted with my satchel that held a bunch of supplies given to me for the planking. Judging by what was in it I assumed I and whoever my partner was had Aphrodites cabin.

"Finally, Aphrodites cabin goes to Nico and Will. Ha, I can't wait to see the campers faces tomorrow. Let's get working, people. We don't have all night!" Leave it to Leo to be dramatic. I glanced awkwardly at Will before glaring at the son of Hephaestus. He so did this on purpose. Leo just winked before racing off with Percy. I growled.