Challenge

Luke's POV,
I was practically shaking with fear when we left meeting. I was gripping Percy's hand so hard I heard him grunt in pain at one point. I tried to think about what Percy said before. It won't be you, it'll be different this time, I promise. How could he promise? Chaos said it would be a son of Hermes, how was I safe.

I didn't even notice Percy grab my shoulders I was so sick with fear. "Hey, don't even think I'm going to let that happen to you again. Kronos doesn't know your alive."

I tried to answer but all I could manage was a nod. His arms folded around me protectively. He held me against him until I stopped shaking and my breaths steadied.

"Doesn't hugging me make you look weak?" I asked trying to joke the quiver in my voice out.

"I don't care." Was all he said but it made me feel so much better. It was nice to have someone who cared so much about me. Percy released me.

"You need anything, I'm here." He gave me a lopsided smile. "There am I such an ass now?"

"No." I said containing my laughter... okay, mostly containing my laughter. Familiar blonde hair caught my eye as Annabeth walked towards us. Percy's smile grew ten times bigger. I waited for the stupid act to come or joke.

"Hey can you guys tell Pipes I won't be at dinner, Scott's sick and needs looking after." Percy's smile fell at the mention of Scott.

"Sure." I replied.

"Great thanks, see ya Seaweed brain!" She called out as she walked towards the cabins. I looked at Percy who was staring. Before we came here he was always more like Omega. He was grumpy and sad all the time. Sure he joked around lots but he wasn't the same. He wasn't his old goofy self. Even now, though he was better he still was guarded. He'd hurt so much and it had left scared. Some hollow shell of what he was before. Though we were enemies, I'd always admired his personality. I looked between him and Annabeth. Though he'd never admit it, this place was helping him. As painfull as the memory's were, it was helping.

"Wise girl," he snorted and walked with me towards the battle fields. It was time for training.

————————————————————————
Jason's POV, (one day later)
I had enough. Omega and his warriors just show up and ruin everything. First they ruin my hot dog (yes, I'm still mad about that), then Kronos is suddenly back and to rap it all up, they turn all my friends against me! All the people I thought I could trust slowly migrated away from me and to the stupid cloaked guys! They don't even know who half of them are.

I knew Omega was trouble the day he showed up and hurt Nico. How could no one else see it? What did they see in him? He's simply some grumpy, depressed, no good guy who's to coward to show his face. And Alpha, he has anxiety issues and can't spend a moment with out his "mommy." Who even we're these Bianca and Zoë? Everyone acted like they were some big hero's or whatever. I certainly have ever heard of them. I didn't even know Nico had a sister.

I had enough. Clearly no one was going to do anything about it but I was. Today, right now. I was on my way to Omega's training group. He was talking to Annabeth and Piper. He said something that made the two burst out giggling. Piper tucked a strand of her brown hair nervously behind her cute little ears nervously. The nerve he had messing with my girlfriend. Ex-girlfriend. A voice in my head reminded me. Oh, shut up.

"Omega." I cleared my throat causing the three of them to look my way.

"Yes, Jace?" I winced at the nickname. Jace.. ugh.