The end

Please read...

So that was the end. I really like the concept of fading from the first chapter so I carried it over to the last chapter using word for word how Percy describes fading in the first chapter. I tried to give it closure and character growth but I am still learning how to write. I am only 13, and have yet to wield the weapon of a pen (haha).

I will be writing a book called "the downhill climb" please go check it out, it's an original story. I will also be re-writing the first two chapters a bit.

This story took a lot of work and time and I have grown to love and cherish these characters. I am having some separation issues when writing this, I don't want it to end! I swear, I am too attached to fictional people. Thank you for all the comments and votes! They make my day every time I see them. I just realized Luke's eyes are golden but in this fan fic they are blue... yikes. There is still hope for a sequel (if there is it will probably be a Hogwarts x PJO) but it most likely will not happen.
:(

You don't have to read the rest.

I really enjoyed writing this and will go back and edit the thousands of mistakes. who likes the new cover? I hope it took all the readers on a whirlwind of emotions and events. As a writer my goal is to whisk people away from this world into one of my own and I hope you got to experience that!

Stay healthy!
Last update: 07/04/2020