Giant

I just realized how bad the last chapter was. It made no sense and had almost nothing to do with the plot except the end. I know some of y'all hate people complaining about there work it's just that chapter specifically. Anyways... back to the story.

Bianca's POV,
I grabbed Nico's hand and forced him to face me. He looked at me with sharp yet somehow warm eyes. I pulled him into a hug and gave him a weak smile.

"If you die on me, I swear to the gods of Olympus I will get father to put you in chains." I squeezed his hand hoping for a smile but he went back to staring at the ground.

"I have something to tell you." He admitted shyly. I took a deep breath and shook my head.

"No, you will make it through this and tell me about it later." This time he shook his head.

"You don't know that, I want you to know this if one of doesn't make it." He looked up at me with his desperate eyes. I nodded finally giving in to him. The corners of his lips lips tilted upward into a small smile. "I'm gay. I'm dating Will Solace."

I let that sink in for a moment before bursting out laughing. Zoë came over and raised an eyebrow in question.

"Neeks just wanted me to know he was gay before any of us died!" I stopped laughing for a moment to explain. Zoë burst out into a fit of giggles too while Nico just glared.

"Guys, I'm serious." He snarled.

"I know, that's what's so funny!" I regained my breath and grabbed Nico's hand again. "It was so obvious. I thought you'd already came out to everyone."

Nico's eyes widened with shock. His cheeks flushed red but he smiled anyways. "S-So, you're okay with this?"

I rested a hand on my little brothers shoulder. "Follow your heart. If anyone ever tells you your wrong, come get me and I'll summon a dozen dead to haunt them."

"Remind me never to get on a Di Angelos bad side." Zoë said and we all chuckled. I released Nico's hand and looked off into the distance and saw the hundreds of monsters charging towards us. I smirked and pulled out my sword. To my left Zoë raised her bow and on my right Nico's eyes turned black as the ground started to shake. Dozens of skeletons erupted out of the earth and Nico wore an evil grin.

I watched as campers flooded out from behind buildings and inside cabins waving their weapons wildly. I saw Kronos's army break through the camp boarder and felt a pang if fear. Seeing Omega and Alpha lash down the creatures one by one I felt hope again. I snarled looking once more at Nico and Zoë. I smiled.

"For old times sake?" Zoë turned to me, notching an arrow.

"For old times sake." I raised my sword just in time to cut down the first monster to reach us. I swung upward killing a dracaena. I jumped out of the way of a Gorgon that had attempted to grab my arm. I slid my blade through her neck cutting off her head. I glanced at the bloody mess and the dying snakes on its head. Ugh, gross. There goes my appetite.

"Bianca!" I spun around to face Nico. He had surrounded himself with skeletons and other dead beings. Dozens of monsters were launching at him as he tried to concentrate on his dead warriors. "Help!"

I got the message and closed my eyes. I felt the ground below me shake as I concentrated. I focused on the fiery realm of the underworld. I imagined the dead crawling out of the ground and fighting off the monsters trying to kill my poor little brother. I opened my eyes and found dozens of dead surfacing and attacking any monsters that were able to harm the demigods and Nico. I winked at my little brother and he smiled. I looked around for Zoe and spotted her launching arrows at a group of Eurynomos. I rushed over to my fellow warrior to aid her.