Phase one part two

"Holy Shitake Mushrooms!" I cried, sitting bolt upright in bed. I had just realised that Pansy would figure out who had put the phone in her bag instantly. I was the only one other than her who had touched her books that day. I quickly got my mind out of its sleepy little box and put it to work. I came up with three options; 1, attempt to steal the phone back without her noticing (32 percent chance of success), 2, Kill Pansy (100 percent chance of success), or 3, use the time-turner that I may or may not have kept from Professor McGonagall in the third year and use it to change the past (86 percent chance of success).

I had a plan, so I called in the troops via Patronus. Five minutes later, Harry, Ginny, Luna, Neville, Cho Chang, Ernie MacMillan, Justin Finch-Fletchley, Seamus, Dean and most of the rest of the original D.A. (except for Ron) were standing in front of me bemusedly.

"Don't ask questions, just please I need you to do me a favour. I need you to take this time turner, sned yourselves back to yesterday morning, you know when I ran into Pansy, and i need you to stagger yourselves throughout that day and continually run into Pansy, making sure that you have to fiddle with her Transfiguration textbook somehow."

"And why do we have to do this?" Justin asked curiously.

I swallowed and replied, "Do you all swear on your name on the D.A. list that none of this conversation goes outside this room?" hearing a chorus of 'I do's', I continued gamely, "I have a crush on Pansy Parkinson and I gave her a phone but she figured out that it was me because I was the only person that touched the book she found hr phone in and I need you guys to take the blame off me," I finished, gasping for breath

"Can you please say all of that again, slowly?" Ginny asked, and I glared at her. 

"Anyway, here's the time turner Harry, You show them how to use it, there is a certain matter I must attend to" I passed Harry the time turner and walked purposefully over to the door, kicking the familiar fleshy nub of string away from the door, pushing it open and walking out.

A/N Three Hundred VIEWS!!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!

Question of the day: What do you do predominantly in your spare time? ( other than reading fanfictions)