Beauty

Hermione's PoV

I sat on my bed, gently straightening my hair, not so it was iron straight but so the curls were manageable. I pulled the top half of it up into a bun, making sure not to leave any flyaways that would annoy me later, and left the rest of it dripping gently down my back in soft ringlets. I tapped on a little blush and mascara and put lip balm on to moisturise my lips.

My usual turtleneck was magically adjusted to hug my figure a little more, the bottom shrunk to show the top of my high-waisted jeans. My success with Pansy had made me more confident about my figure, which I had previously tried to conceal with baggy robes and cloaks, but today I was celebrating it, with my cloak pinned back and the aforementioned extras.

(something like this)

I headed off to class, ignoring the wolf-whistles following me as I walked. Harry smiled at me as I entered potions, and sat down in my usual seat right at the front. Professor Henderson sat on her desk at the front and smiled down at us all.

"Today," she  said, "We will be making a brew of Amortentia. And then, we wil be watering it down and taking it in turns to drink it. However, I believe that it is not safe to allow 18 year-olds to choose whom they will be infatuated with for an hour , so I have brewed this Choice Potion specifically for you. It randomises who you are partnered with. I have put a slip of paper with everyones name in the class on it inside, and when it is your turn you will put your finger inside. You may feel a light tingling sensation, but this is nothing to be worried about."

Our whole class was rapt, some thinking about who they wanted to be with, others shaking in their cloaks and dragon-skin gloves. I was relatively neutral about the whole situation, although I didn't want to be partnered up with a girl, as everyone would then know about my sexuality. But then again, I didn't especially want to be partnered with a boy either, because the thought of being infatuated with them disgusted me. I put up my hand, "What about other classes? We won't be able to focus properly if we are, er, infatuated with another person."

"Yes, Miss Granger," Professor Henderson replied, "I understand your concern, which is why I have cancelled all of your classes until lunch. I should also mention, that should anything go wrong and you find yourself unable to break the spell, all you have to do is voluntarily eat something that you would normally hate. Also, I would just like to mention that you will not remember anything that occurs while under the effects of the potion, and you will automatically be partnered with someone of the opposite gender, as the Choice Potion is not very adept at picking sexualities. Also, all of the broom closets in the school have been locked," Professor Henderson smiled at us all, then asked, "Right, who'd like to go first?"

I gamely put up my hand. I'm bisexual, so what's the worst that could happen if it  automatically chooses a boy?

I walked up slowly to the front, suddenly self conscious in front of the whole class with my clothes which suddenly seemed awfully revealing. I hid it behind a smile and looked at the Professor Henderson for confirmation.

"What do you smell, Hermione?" she asked curiously and I voluntarily sniffed the small example vial of Amortentia set up on the table.

Seeing no reason to lie, I said, "Cat hair, vanilla shampoo and chocolate," Suddenly all the boys in the class were very interested in taking notes. I dipped my finger into the Choice potion, and felt a mild tingling sensation, and resisted the urge to giggle. There was a sound like drawing breath, and the potion opened in the middle to reveal a mouth imprinted into the surface of the potion. It opened wide, and a noise that sounded like buzzing to everyone else filled my ears, forming two words.

A/N I'm so mean. Especially since you guys have gotten me to 1K READS!!!!! I literally ran a lap around the house before telling it to my sister and my dad (And the cat and my three guinea pigs lmao)

QOTD: Do you have any pets? And did I already ask this Question?

Love you guyssss soooo mucchh !!!!!!!!

Any suggestions for another fanfic you want me to start? I've got a plan for one which I'll start soon (It's Drarry) and I'm thinking about a Hinny pregnancy/teen pregnancy one and/or a Dramione Marriage law one.