8 Hour Shower

A/N A double space between texting lines means that there was a pause there for a few minutes.

Pansy's PoV

I looked at my phone, caught up in a whirlwind of information. I had just openly come out to someone, who I then thought hated me for it but then actually was really surprised and is now confessing to have liked me for ages. That was confusing.

But I had a bigger issue. I'd ignored her texts for eight hours now, trying to shield myself from the pain of being hated on. I don't know why I thought she'd be a homophobe though, given that she is lesbian too. I frowned, trying to think of a valid excuse for my stupid thought process.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

My phone was flat? No, she knows I have a charger. Sorry, I lost my phone. Maybe, but she'd be able to tell.

Pansy: Sorry I didn't respond to your messages earlier, I was in the shower.

Anonymous: For eight hours?

Anonymous: lit

Pansy: Tf is lit

Anonymous: idk. Eight hours is a long time to be in the shower.

Pansy: I had to shave

Anonymous: Whatever...

Anonymous: You're so cute, how you bite your lip when you're nervous. I  can't distrust you for long.

Pansy: Can I have a hint now?

Anonymous: Is it a new day?

Pansy: yes

Anonymous: New day, New hint. Fire away.

Pansy: Again with the fire away

Anonymous: just hurry up and ask me a question

Pansy: I hope this isn't too personal, but who else have you come out to other than me?

Anonymous: Oops, I forgot the other rule of the hints. silly me. 

Anonymous: No names, bc if I said say, I came out to Luna Lovegood, who is your roommate, you'd know I was friends with Luna, which would narrow it down to like eight people, bc not many people like Luna.

Pansy: So you are friends with Luna?

Anonymous: That's for me to know and you to find out when you finally guess my name

Pansy: okay, how many people have you come out to other than me?

Anonymous: I forget exactly how many, but probably upwards of ten. All of them supported me

Anonymous: by the way, I never thanked you for supporting me when I came out to you :)

Pansy: Thank YOU for supporting me. I'd never come out to anyone, except Luna, who guessed.

Anonymous: Yup, that's Luna for you

Pansy: Aha! I tricked you! so you ARE friends with Luna

Anonymous: Just because I know about her ability to guess and say the truth doesn't mean I am her friend.

Pansy: Dang! I was hoping you'd admit it!

Anonymous: Can't catch me

Read 6:17 PM

Hermione's PoV

Whew! That was close, I thought, as I sat down on the edge of my bed. I heard the door open and Ginny walked in.

"Come on Hermione, we're going down to Hogsmeade for dinner! If you're done flirting with Pansy that is," 

Ever the cynic, I looked around cautiously, saying, "Ginny! You can't just go around saying stuff like that at the top of your lungs! Who knows who might be listening."

"Fine then, we'll call Them Billy. Now come on, we're going! And you better get changed into something nicer than that ugly  old turtleneck."

I rolled my eyes but changed into a longsleeved green dress nonetheless, following Ginny out into the night.

A/N Hope you liked the chapter!

Questions of the Day: 

Do you like the images being part of the story?

What is your favourite item of clothing? Mine is Either cute dresses or turtlenecks :)