The Crush

Pansy: I need to ask you something.

Who the heck are you: Fire away :)

Pansy: First I'm renaming u. I keep thinking that u've sent me a text saying who the heck are you

Pansy renamed Who the heck are you to Anonymous

Pansy: Much better. Now, can I ask you?

Anonymous: Yep, fire away.

Pansy: As much as i think that catchphrase is adorable not right now please

Pansy: Its actually serious.

Pansy: I have a crush on someone.

Anonymous. Yeah, I figured. 

Pansy: And I want to ask them to the Remembrance Ball.

Anonymous: Great.

Pansy: Ur no help

Anonymous: No, actually, that's great for you.

Pansy: Anyway, how do I do it?

Pansy: Coz you had some great pick up lines to make me fall for you, and I want to use them on her, but I can't find them.

Pansy: I think I deleted the earlier chats. Idk, I can't see anything from before last Friday.

Anonymous: You just have to wait at the top for the old messages to load.

Pansy: Thanks. Btw, you seem kind of upset. Did I say something?

Anonymous: No. I'm fine, just great, in fact

Pansy: Okay then.

Read, 6:43 PM

Hermione's PoV

Well, that confirms it. I am doomed to never have a successful relationship. I grabbed my pillow and thrust my face into it, screaming so no one could hear it. Tears dripped down my face as I lay, miserable, under duvet. Ginny walked in, Harry trailing behind her, and she sat down on her bed, and began to talk to him. I lay, still silently crying under my duvet, and waited for them to notice me.

"I'm worried about Hermione. Ever since this Pansy things started she's been obsessed with getting Pansy to love her. It's not right. It's not Hermione."

Harry nodded and was about to respond, when I poked my head out from under the covers and said, "Because you didn't spend 5 years of your schooling and some time before that pining after anyone at all, did you Gin?"

GInny went bright red, mumbled something about being sorry, not knowing I was in here and Charms homework, and rushed out of the room.

Harry chuckled, "You now, 'Mione, you really shouldn't antagonise your roommate.  Although if it helps, I do agree with you. Just because its the first time you've had a proper crush doesn't mean you can't obsess over them."

I smiled, "Thanks Harry, though that didn't really make much sense."

"No problem, " Harry said, before walking out to find Ginny. That conversation had lifted my spirits a little, and I got planning.

A/N ok so that was kinda short, and I'm sorry! But the next chapter should be a big one, and out relatively soon.

QOTD: What questions do you want me to answer on my Q&A?

Shout out to @LCRofficial for giving me awesome questions :D Thanks so much!

btw we are about 2/3 to 3/4 of the way through this book and I don't ant it to end. However, I do have a plan for another story after this (harry Potter of course), and will notify you when it gets released. Also don't forget to check out the other stories on my profile page, it really means a lot when I see that you've voted and commented on them.

Love you guys!