t h r e e

I showed the lady my ticket and headed off towards Starbucks. I ordered and while I was waiting for my drink, I texted Tara.

imessage

tara⚡️

11:57 AM

ava😛
hey!! i wanted to know the address of the krac house because colbert told me to meet u guys there

tara⚡️
of course! it's ############## and if were not there key is under door mat
also when are you coming?

ava😛
ofc its under the mat lmfao
also it's a surprise but i'll be boarding the plane in an hour or two *wink wink*

tara⚡️
ok ill see you later cookie:)

ava😛
:)) kk bye tari :P

real life

At 12:30, my plane was called and I boarded.

There was surprisingly no one beside me so I placed my bags there.

—————

After about 15 minutes, the flight attendant started talking, then the pilot.
"Get ready for take off." The voice of the pilot said through the speakers. I took a deep breath. The plane started moving and I closed my eyes. Soon, we were gliding through the air.

I put my airpods in and looked out the window. I fell asleep about an hour after that.

—————

I woke up to turbulence. We were landing and I sighed in relief. I took out my phone and the time read 3:01 PM.

"Only 3?" I asked myself. "Oh time zones." I realized that right now in Maryland it's 6 and California is 3 hours back.

—————

Once we landed, I got my bags and everyone started to exit the plane. I was happy to be off because honestly, planes scare me.

Should I order food? They probably already ate... Oh whatever. I ordered 3 pies of pizza to be delivered to the Krac House. Then I got an uber.

—————

The uber pulled up to the front entrance where I was waiting. I got in the car and the driver introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Emily and I will be you're driver." She said turning around towards me. Then she widened her eyes. "You are Ava Smith right?"

"Yeah." I chuckled a bit.

"Do you mind if I got a quick picture with you? My friends and I are big fans of you!" She exclaimed.

"Sure." I said. We took a selfie and she started the car.

"Okay where to?" She asked. I gave her the address. She pressed the gas and we started down the street. "So, are you going on the tour?" I sighed. I honestly didn't want to tell a lot of people. I was going to tell them later and I wanted my fans to be surprised.

"Uh yes. I was planning to tell my fans in a few hours." I responded.

"Yes! I'm going to see all of you guys!" She squealed.

—————

After that, we talked about tour, Colby and Jake (who she had massive crushes on), and other things.

—————

I thanked Emily and got out of the car. She waved goodbye and drove out of the driveway. I turned so I was facing the Krac House. I just stared at it for a few moments before I decided to go inside. I walked up to the door and tugged on the handle and the door didn't open. I knocked twice and no one answered so I kicked the door mat up with my shoe and there was the key. I picked it up and unlocked the door. As the door opened, my mouth dropped. The house was really cool and I had it to myself! I kicked off my shoes, closed the door, and started walking around.

I walked into a big room and realized it was the filming room. I scanned the room and I jumped when I saw the human-sized Spiderman doll Reggie has around the house.

"Fuck!" I shouted. I'm not really the "cursing-type-of-person", but I only do sometimes. I immediately ran out of the room and closed the door.

—————

After I explored the house, I sat down on the couch and found a bag of chips sitting on the floor. A few minutes had passed when there was a knock at the door.

a/n: if you can, please share my story. i'm working really hard on this and i don't want it to flop. thank u!!