f o u r

There was a loud knock at the door and I jumped a bit.

I put my chips down and walked to the front door. I looked through the peep hole and saw a man with many pizza boxes in his hands.

"Ugh, where are they?" I mumbled as I opened the door.

"Hi! It will be $35.60!" The man exclaimed. 35.60?! I rolled my eyes and dug $30 out of my pocket. I looked down at the money. Shit.

"Wait a second." I said. I ran back to the couch and took my phone case off to find $20. I ran back to the door.

"Thank you." He said and took the money. He gave the change back to me. He walked back to his car and I carried the many pizzas and set them down on the kitchen table. I went back to my spot on the couch where I had been waiting for them for over an hour.

—————

2 chainz had come over to lay on the couch with me. I reached to pet her but she jumped and ran away. I sighed and went back to scrolling through apps on my phone.

—————

I was slowly drowsing off when I heard footsteps and voices at the door. I pushed my suitcase to the side of the couch so they and went with it so they couldn't see me or the suitcase. I was going to try to scare them.

"Oh! I thought she was here!" Tara sighed.

"Do you think she's hiding?" Jake asked. Seriously Jake? Danggit.

"Probably, I know her. Ava! Come out you little shit!" Reggie yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"Do you think the Krac House is haunted? We might have to pull out the ouija board." Sam said. I heard them snicker. Ouija boards don't scare me. That was not going to work. "Then I guess we're going to have to look." I tensed up and scooted farther behind the couch. Reggie walked over to the side I was on and I pushed my self completely behind the couch. He sat on the edge and kicked his legs.

"I'm too tired to look for her." Reggie sighed. "But I don't want a wild animal running around the house at night." I rolled my eyes once again. I guess I should just come out of my hiding spot. I crawled towards the opening but Reggie's foot came swinging right at my face and hit me in the nose. I sprung back and Reggie stopped. Reggie leaned his head upside down to look behind the couch. He looked straight at me. "I found the wild animal." Everyone stopped what they were doing. I pushed his face away from the couch and his head shot up. He jumped off the side of the couch and reached for me. I squealed and he got a fistful of my shirt and dragged me out. He then picked me up.

"You kicked my nose!" I whined.

"Oh my god, Ava!" Colby exclaimed. I looked over to see Colby and the others. Their jaws dropped.

"Colbear!" I squealed. I pushed off of Reggie and almost tripped as I ran up to him and he opened his arms. I jumped onto him wrapping my arms and legs around him and koala-hugged him. He swung me around. I pulled away from him.

"Hi!" I exclaimed.

"You're so short." He chuckled. He put me down. I opened my mouth to say something but Tara tapped me. She cleared her throat and put her hand on her hip. I looked down at her and back at Colby. "Sorry Colbear." I said patting his arm. Then I ran at Tara and tackled her onto the couch.

"RAPE!" Jake yelled. I ignored him and kept hugging my best friend. I hadn't seen her since October.

"I missed you so much, cookie." Tara said.

"You too, Tari." I replied.

After like five minutes, Jake tore me apart from Tara.

"You can't steal my sunshine!" He whined. I smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

"Aw, come here Jakey." I said in a baby voice while putting my arms out in a grabbing motion. He did the same thing and hugged me. But then he picked me up and slung me over his shoulder.

"Too easy." Jake laughed. Jake does this to Tara and I all the time. Tara is only 5 foot and she's turning 20 this year. I'm turning 21 and I'm 5'4.

"Ugh. Not again put me down!" I said laughing a bit while slapping his back. He swung me around and the group was laughing hysterically. I wiggled out of Jake's grip, but dropped face forward onto the couch. "I don't like you anymore."

"Aw no." Jake whined.

"Nevermind, I forgive you." I laughed. I hugged him once more then went over to Sam. I stopped right in front of him. "Sammy boy!"

"Ava...girl?" He said laughing and we hugged. "I can't believe you're here!"

"Me neither!" I said. I moved to Kevin.

"Come here, daughter!" Kevin exclaimed. I gave him a big hug and he did the same. "I can't believe I'm finally meeting my daughter!"

"What?" I chuckled pulling away from him for a second. He shrugged and we continued our hug.

"You give the best hugs." Kevin said pulling away from me.

"You too." I responded. Then I looked at Corey. I raised my eyebrows and he nodded. We did a spin, cartwheel, high-five, and a bunch of other stuff. We posed after.

"The fuck?" Reggie asked. I laughed.

"It's our secret handshake, DUH!" Corey said while rolling his eyes.

"You made that over like FaceTime or some shit?" Aryia asked.

"Yes." I answered. He furrowed his eyebrows. "I know, we're pretty cool." I laughed.

"You crackasses." Reggie said. I rolled my eyes and stuck my middle finger up at him. Then Corey and I hugged.

"Oh, new girl is sassy!" Aryia said in a sassy voice.

"Shut up." I laughed. I hugged him and then I went to Kat.

"Hey, Kitty Kat." I said while raising my eyebrows. She laughed and rolled her eyes playfully. We hugged.

"I can't believe that your here!" She said after we pulled away.

"Me too!" I exclaimed, walking to Devyn. She pulled me into a hug. "Teach me how to do makeup pwease."

"Of course." She chuckled. I walked to Cassie.

"Avaaaa!" Cassie exclaimed holding out the a. She opened her arms and squeezed me tightly. "You're so pretty!"

"That's all you." I said. Then, I turned around slowly to face Reggie.

"Shit is going down, y'all! Shit is going down!" Aryia yelled, making most of us laugh.

"Come at me." Reggie said while getting into a fighting position. I ran at him and slipped, making me fall on my ass. The group laughed even harder and I laughed more too. I got up.

"Catch these hands, Webber!" I yelled, pretending I was about to throw a punch.

"Only if you can reach me." He laughed.

"Danggit. Why are you so tall?!" I whined while reaching up at him.

"Oh well genetics! You see, when a girl and boy like each other very much-" Aryia started.

"Shush!" Kat yelled over Aryia.

"Hugs?" Reggie asked me holding his arms out.

"Hugs." I said embracing him.

"I recorded that entire thing." Colby laughed as he picked up his camera from a nearby table.