t h i r t y o n e

colby's pov

I followed Ava to the backyard. I sat down on one of the blue chairs and motioned for her to come here. She walked over to me and I pulled her onto my lap.

"Can we not talk about what just happened please?" She asked.

"Of course, pumpkin." I answered. She turned her head around to me with a grin on her face.

"Pumpkin?" She asked.

"Yeah." I chuckled.

"I like it." She giggled. She turned back around and I kissed the back of her head.

—————

We talked for some time and while I was doing that, I thought about what happened and I realized she wouldn't be my girlfriend if Tara and the others didn't do that. I would be too shy to ask her out and I know she would probably be too. Also, Aryia was most likely faking liking Ava. I'm so dumb, he would never do that to me. Would he?

"Hey pumpkin?" I asked.

"Yes bubs?" She answered.

"I was mad at everyone. But after I thought it through, Tara brought us together. Everyone brought us together. I wouldn't be calling you mine if it wasn't for them." I said.

"Yeah but we would find our ways to each other." She said.

"No we wouldn't. You know that."

"Yeah...WAIT! Oh my god. I just realized that I just yelled at Tara and Jake when they were right. I'll be right back." Ava jumped off my lap and ran inside.

ava's pov

I opened Jake's door and Tara was sitting on the edge of the bed with her hands over her face. Jake was sitting next to her, rubbing her back. They both looked up. Tara wasn't crying but it looked like she was about to.

"I'm so sorry." I said. "You guys didn't do anything wrong. I'm the worst person." Tara stood up and I hugged her.

"It's ok Av. I could see why you would be mad." Her voice was a little shaky. I looked over her shoulder.

"And I'm sorry Jake."

"It's totally fine." I motioned for him to come join the hug and he did.

"I love you guys." I said.

"Ew!" Reggie yelled. I looked up to see Reggie by the bathroom door.

"You have no feelings." I said.

"Blah blah blah." He broke up the hug. I rolled my eyes.

—————

Me and Colby got out of his car. I looked through the doors of the Traphouse and all the lights were off.

"What losers. They all went to sleep." I said. "What happened to the 'Traphouse parties all night'?"

"I don't know. Maybe they had a long day." Colbys said.

"But 7? Seriously? When I was 5 that wasn't even my bedtime."

"Maybe they're doing a hide & seek game for Sam's channel."

"What?! Without me?!" I ran up to the door with Colby and opened it. Tons of bright lights suddenly filled my eyes and I screamed.

a/n: GUYS STOP AAAAHHH! 800? SHUT THE FOOK UP