t w e n t y f i v e - d a y f i v e

"Don't you think it's weird that there is a Kansas City in Missouri?" I asked Sam.

"Kind of. But a lot of places have the same name." Sam answered. We were waiting for the others.

"Do you wanna race?" I asked.

"Yeah. Say we uh...go to the end, touch the wall and then run back and touch this wall." Sam suggested while pointing to both walls.

"Fair." I said. "One, two, three, go!" We started running and I got in front of Sam. I got to the wall first and touched it. Then, I ran back, Sam trailing behind me and leaped towards the wall and touched it.

"Rematch." Sam said.

"Fine. But I'm gonna win." I said.

"Sure Av. One, two, three, go!" He yelled. I started running and got in front of Sam once again. I touched the wall and so did Sam. We were tied at the moment. But then I twisted my foot and fell. I face-planted and started laughing. "Woohoo!" Sam cheered as he hit the wall with his hand. I got up.

"Good for you Sammy G." I laughed. He squinted his eyes at me and ran over to me.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I just fell." I replied. He reached for my face and I flinched. He wiped something off my face and showed his thumb to me. It was bright red. I wiped under my nose to see blood. "Did I break it?!"

"I don't know! I'll go get a paper towel." He said as he walked to Colby and I's room because it was the closest. The blood started to drip and I held my hand over it so it wouldn't. He knocked on the door and Colby opened it. Colby was shirtless and I pursed my lips to keep myself from smiling.

"What do you need?" He asked. "I'm almost done getting ready." Sam reached inside and grabbed the roll of paper towels by the door.

"That's all I needed." Sam said. He walked back over to me, ripped off a paper towel and gave it to me. I stuffed it up my nose and grabbed another one to wipe my hands.

"What happened?!" Colby questions as he ran over to me.

"Sam-" I started.

"Sam?!" He yelled. "You did this to her?"

"No, of course not! You didnt let me finish!" I said. "Sam and I we're racing up and down the hallway. I tripped and face-planted. End of story."

"Ooohh." He realized.

"And why the fuck would Sam do this to me?" I asked as I pointed at my nose.

"I don't know and I've like never heard you curse before." He laughed.

"Me too." I chuckled.

—————

I volunteered to ride with the Krac house since in the other uber they didn't have enough seats. I was crammed in the trunk of the uber since there wasn't enough seats. Aryia and Reggie kept teasing me and throwing things at me.

"I hate you guys." I groaned. "I can't wait to get out."

—————

Fans screamed as I opened the door to the uber to get out. Colby helped me out of the uber and I gave him a smile.

"Take your garbage." Reggie said as he exited the uber and gave me my bloody paper towels.

"Wow, thanks." I said nonchalantly. I made a face at the paper towels. Also, it turned out I didn't break my nose from research that we did back at the hotel.