s i x

There was a knock on the door. I opened it and the Krac House was standing at the step.

"Hey. We're here for the 'Traphouse Sleepover'." Kevin said clearing his throat. I laughed and motioned for the four to come inside. We were walking to the living room when Corey called me out.

"Um, excuse me. Where are your PJs?" He asked me while walking down the stairs. I realized I hadn't put them on.

"I'll be right back." I said, clicking my tongue. I ran up the stairs. I rummaged through my suitcase by the stairs and pulled out shorts, a t-shirt, and a sweatshirt. Then I looked for the bathroom and when I found it, I walked inside. I laid my PJs down on the toilet and turned on the shower. When I was done, I hopped into the clothes I had lying on the toilet. I walked downstairs into the living room. I realized Tara had just got here. She needed to get her clothes and puppy, Sugar.

"Hey!" She exclaimed as she walked past me up the stairs. She had Sugar in her arms.

"Aww!" I squealed. "Can I pet him?" Tara nodded and I stroked the puppy's back and I was in awe. I took my hand away and smiled.

"I'm putting him in Jake's room." She said as she continued up the stairs.

"Okay." I answered. I walked into the living room.

"Okay, so I want Tara and I to sleep right here." Jake said while pointing to a spot on the floor. "Cassie and Reggie can sleep over there." He pointed to another spot. "Sam and Kat..." He finally got to my name. "...and Colby and Av over there." I cocked my head.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"Aren't you and Colby a thing?" He asked.

"No...but I'll still sleep with him if that's what you want." I replied. I saw Aryia open his mouth about to say something. "NOT in that way!" I said before he could talk. I made eye contact with Colby and he tried to hold in a smile. I shook my head.

—————

Jake turned on loud music and we started dancing. I was teaching Colby how to do Tik Tok dances. I was teaching him renegade and he was struggling to do it. We were laughing so much.

"Hey, I'm going to get a drink. Want one?" Colby asked.

"Yeah, I'll come with you." I said. We walked into the kitchen and Colby pulled open the fridge.

"Which one?" He asked, holding the fridge door open for me to look inside. I took a Pepsi and he took a White Claw.

"Can't drink that yet." I said looking at the White Claw.

"Yeah but your 21st birthday is on the 19th which is in two weeks!" Colby exclaimed.

"True. But I still don't want to yet. I've drank once and I regret it." I responded. "Maybe on Jake's birthday."

"Okay." He replied.

"Wait! Can we throw a surprise party?" I asked. Colby widened his eyes and nodded.

Colby pulled out his phone and typed something. My phone got a text and I pulled it out too. Colby had made a group chat called "Jake's Surprise Party".

Jake's Surprise Party

11:16 PM

colby🩸
hi guys. av was thinking that we could have a surprise party for jake. his birthday is next week on thursday in case if any of you are bad friends and forgot.

tara⚡️
that sounds like a great idea!

ava😛
it HAS to be shrek themed

kevin🦺
yes yes yes great idea

reggie👵🏻
jake just asked tara who she was texting stfu or it's not going to be a surprise 😒

ava😛
okay lol

twitter

ava mack @whoisava
hey luvs. a lot of you have been asking me if i would be going on the traphouse/krachouse tour. i would like to say that I AM and i'm so so so so so excited to meet each and every one of you!! if you have not ordered your tickets yet, do it now at *link* because a couple cities have been sold out already! see u there and luv u all!

reggi e @reggiewebber
Replying to @whoisava
ugh again why does she have to come?!?!?!

Colby @ColbyBrock
Replying to @whoisava and @reggie.webber
we decided and it's final ✋🏻

user @user1
Replying to @whoisava
OMG YAY!

user @user2
Replying to @whoisava
Ugh I don't want to see you on tour

tara @tarayummy
Replying to @whoisava and @user2
that's not nice :(

user @user3
Replying to @whoisava @user2 and @tarayummy
omg hi taraaaaaaa!!!

Kévin @KevinLangue
Replying to @whoisava
i am super proud of you daughter <3 luv, dad

ava mack @whoisava
Replying to @whoisava and @KevinLangue
thank u 😗 luv, daughter

user @user4
Replying to @whoisava
You like Colby!!!!!!!!!

real time

I had posted about tour on my other social medias. It was almost 12 AM and we settled down and most of us were laying down in the living room. Sam was sort of limping.

"Hey Sam?" I said.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Is your back better?" I asked.

"Yes, oh my god!" He laughed. "You've asked me multiple times. It was two months ago. I mean my back is more sensitive but I'm fine!"

"Okay, okay." I sighed. "Should we go to bed?"

"No Av. You're crazy." Tara responded.

"At the Traphouse, we party all night." Jake replied while doing the 'raise the roof ' dance move. I rolled my eyes.

"Well I'm really tired. In Maryland, It's about 3 AM." I said.

"Oh yeah. Forgot about that." Tara sighed.

"Oujia board!" Sam exclaimed.

"No!" We all yelled.

"Ok geez." He said. I then slipped into my sleeping bag that Tara had given me and closed my eyes. I fell sound asleep.