t h i r t y t w o

a/n: LMAO i just realized that the song was blinding lights hahah i just put it to fit the mood but if u don't understand then read ;)

Tons of bright lights filled my eyes and I screamed.

"Surprise!" Many people screamed. I was blinded by phone flashlights and I screamed from being scared. I looked up and Colby had a smile on his face.

"You scared me!" I whined. They all laughed.

"Since you didn't have a proper traditional Traphouse party, we're throwing you one now." said Colby.

"What about Kevin?" I asked.

"He was surprised before."

"And I missed it? Danggit. But thank you guys!" I looked around at everyone.

"Av, look." Colby pointed at a guy with brown hair that was hidden under a hat. He had a familiar, cheeky smile on his face. There was a big camera in his hands that was facing me. I recognized him even in the low light. I gasped. "Oh my god, is that him?" I asked.

"Yeah." Tara chuckled, who was standing in front of the small-ish crowd. I stared at him in shock.

"Are you just going to stare at me or are you going to come hug me?" He asked. I ran over to him and hugged him. The Traphouse friend group aren't my only favorite YouTubers. In 'runners up' is David Dobrik and the Vlog Squad. I bet you can guess who I was hugging.

"I love your videos so much!" I exclaimed.

"I'm glad." He chuckled. I pulled away.

"You give good hugs." I said.

"You too." I pulled away. "Why have you never DMed me or anything?"

"I did but then I deleted it because I was afraid that you were going to respond." I said. He laughed.

"That doesn't make any sense."

"Well you see, I used to DM you stuff like 'I'm in love with you' because you were my celebrity crush and you still are?" I said the last part quietly and kind of like a question. David's jaw dropped and looked behind him at the others. Tara walked up behind me.

"She fucking loves you, it's not just a crush." Tara said. I slapped her arm.

"Ava! Ava!" Zane yelled.

"Zane! Zane!" I yelled back.

"David has a crush on you!" I laughed because it was obviously a joke. But when I looked back at Zane, he had a straight face.

"Wait, you're serious?"

"Yeah, he like really really likes you." David covered his mouth.

"Let's date then!" I exclaimed.

"No you have a boyfriend!" David laughed.

"So?... He doesn't have to know." I smirked at David in a playful way. He started laughing. David uncovered Zane's mouth.

"Ava!" Tara laughed.

"Why dont I get a hug?" Zane asked. I hugged Zane.

—————

I hugged everyone else until I got surprised again.

"Holy shit! Uncle Elton, is that you?" I asked.

"Yes, yes it is." Elton said dramatically. I hugged him. "How've you been?"

"I've been great! What about you?"

"I've been great myself. I want to introduce you to Ginger." He moved aside so I could see a girl about my height with dark brown hair standing.

"Hi!" I exclaimed. I shook her hand. "How are you?"

"I'm great! It's so nice to meet you!" She answered.

"You too!"

—————

We talked for a few minutes until I made my way into the kitchen where there was a chocolate cake sitting in the middle of the table. It read, "Happy Birthday Ava!" I smiled and walked over to it.

"Aw guys. You didn't have to do this." I whined. "What about Kevin? Kevin is more important than me."

"It's totally fine but I'm still having cake and there is no stopping me." Kevin said. I laughed. There were candles on the edges of the cake. All the guests flooded the kitchen and surrounded me. Sam took out a lighter and lit the candles. Colby walked up next to me and held my hand.

"One, two, three." Sam counted. They started singing and I smiled. At the end, I closed my eyes. I wish to move to California some day. I opened my eyes and blew out the candles. The crowd cheered.

"Hey Av." Someone said. I turned to see Charlie and Jack. I gasped.

"No fucking way." I muttered so no one can hear me. I jumped at Charlie and embraced her in a hug. "I missed you so much." Everyone around us 'awed'.

"I missed you too, Av." She said.

"Excuse me?" Jack said. "Why don't I get a hug?"

"Because I live with you." I chuckled.

"I haven't seen you in a month!"

"I haven't seen Charlie in years! Just wait till I'm done. Also, who invited you?"

"Is that all you care about?" Charlie laughed.

"I may have pulled a few strings..." Colby trailed off.

"Aw, thank you bubs."

"No problem." He responded while giving me a kiss on the cheek. I let go of Charlie.

"Sorry, but if I hug you any longer, Jack's gonna start whining."

"Hey!" I rolled my eyes and hugged him. I pulled away quickly.

"Happy now?"

"Yes." He flashed me a smile.

—————

Everyone went home about 1 am since it was a small party. I was really excited that I got to see my sister again and I got to meet David, the Vlog Squad, and Elton and his girlfriend. Bryce, the rest of Sway House, and Noah Beck came too. Turns out Blake is part of the house and they're recruiting Noah. All of us went to bed after that.

a/n: THANK YOU FOR 1.1K OMG I WOKE UP TODAY AND I LOOKED AT THE READS AND I STARTED FREAKING OUT THANKKKK YOUUUU SHSUSJSMW