t h i r t y f o u r

july 4th/independence day

instagram

avasmith

❤️ Liked by rebeccazamolo and 533,130 others

avasmith happy independence day luvs 😙

View all 4,657 comments

rebeccazamolo 😍😍😍
↪️ avasmith ❤️❤️❤️

hannahkim27 baddie
↪️ avasmith 💓

adelaidesmith This pic is 🔥🔥🔥🔥
↪️ avasmith thank you mom ! haha

daviddobrik Pretty (:
↪️ avasmith thank u kind sir
   ↪️ colbybrock i'm watching you dobrik
      ↪️ daviddobrik Sorry hahah

colbybrock oh wow 😍
↪️ avasmith luv u

real life

"Av! Sam!!" Colby yelled. He stumbled into the living room where we were watching TV. "Look!" He held his phone up to my face. I squinted my eyes and then realized. I was about to say something, but Colby cut me off. "No, wait. Just look at this, and this."

"Colby! What?! Oh my god! I'm so proud of you bubs!" I exclaimed. I kissed him on the cheek. "Show Sam!!" He rushed over to Sam.

"You hit 2.3 million?! Congrats brother!!" Sam exclaimed. He hugged Colby.

"No, look at this." Sam squinted his eyes just like I did and gasped. "The Sam and Colby account has 2 million and my account has 1.8?! LET'S GO!" Sam jumped up and hugged Colby. I put a hand over my heart. It was so cute to see them hugging and celebrating.

"Guys!" I screamed so Jake and Corey could hear me.

"What?" Jake groaned.

"Get out here! NOW!" Jake and Tara walked into the living room and so did Devyn and Corey. "Colby is at 2.3 million on Instagram, Sam and Colby at 2 million, and Sam at 1.8!"

"No way!" Corey exclaimed. He took out his phone and gasped. Devyn, Jake, and Tara looked over his shoulder and gasped too.

"Congratulations!" Tara exclaimed. Jake hugged Sam and Colby.

"I'm proud of you, brothers."

"Me too," Devyn said.

"Me three." Corey joined the hug.

"Aww." Tara, me, and Devyn chimed.

"I'm not trying to steal your spotlight and I'm truly proud of you guys, but I have some news." Corey said. He looked at all of us and pulled away from the hug.

"Sooo?..." I asked. He walked over to Devyn and held her hand.

"We're getting back together." Devyn said with a giggle.

"What?!" Tara and I screamed. She jumped up and down. Both of us hugged Devyn and Corey.

"That's great!!" Jake said.

"This day is great, you know that?" Colby said. Sam laughed.

"It really is."

—————

invite list:

- krachouse
- elton and ginger
- charlie
- jack
- sway boys
- xeph and griff
- brennen

p.s. ava is awesome and the superior one out of everyone :)