t w e n t y s i x - d a y s i x

a/n: just saying, next chapter is where it ALL goes down... 😏 *cough cough* avas bday ;)

colby's pov

"Day 6 of tour." Ava groaned as she was doing her makeup. "When's the next break?"

"Sunday." I answered. She picked up my camera and started vlogging. I smiled at her talking to the camera. She could really get big and I'm super happy for her because I know it's going to happen. I stood up from the bed and walked up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her and looked at her in the mirror. She pointed the camera at the mirror and I posed as if we were taking a picture.

"What are you doing?" She asked, letting out a a chuckle.

"I don't know." I answered. I kissed the back of her head. "Guess who's birthday is tomorrow?"

"Mine." She responded with a chuckle.

"And you're turning 21!" I exclaimed.

"Really?" She asked. "I'm that old?"

"Yeah. You can basically do whatever the hell you want tomorrow." I said.

"That's cool." She whispered and put the camera down. There was a knock at the door. I let Ava go and she opened the door. Aryia was standing at the door. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the bed.

"You guys wanna go get breakfast?" He asked.

"Sure!" Ava exclaimed. I followed her and Aryia out the door.

—————

Today wasn't different from the others. It went by pretty quickly and we were already on our way to our hotel in Houston. The time was about 8 when we got there.

—————

"I'm going out to get food for us." I said to Ava as I opened the hotel door.

"I want Wendy's!" She yelled after me. Truly, I wasn't leaving just to go get food. I was going to get her a gift. The others all got her one before.

—————

I ended up at a jewelry shop. I didn't know what exactly to get her. All I knew was that her favorite color was rose gold. Something caught my eye when I was looking around the store. I walked over to it. It was a rose gold necklace with a heart that had rhinestones on it. It was a real necklace so it must be worth a lot. I took the necklace and brought it to the cashier.

"That will be $189." He said. "Please enter your pin." I hesitated before entering my card pin.

—————

Ava was sleeping by the time I got back. I was given a box to put the necklace in. I put the box under a pile of my clothes so she wouldn't find it and put the food in the fridge. Then, I got into bed and kissed her on the cheek.

"Goodnight princess." I whispered.