t w e n t y s e v e n - d a y s e v e n - p a r t t w o

^^^going to need to play more than once

ava's pov

"Hey." We said at the same time.

"Can we talk?" Colby asked.

"Yeah, I was just about to ask you that." I answered. What did he need to talk to me about? We walked over to a bench near the side of the road. "You go first." We sat down.

"Uh, well I remember my feelings when I first saw you. So much rushed through my head. I thought you were the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He started. What was he getting at? "Listen, I'm just gonna say it. I have strong feelings for you, Ava, and I needed to get it off my chest." It surprised me because I never expected him to tell me. Colby is the type to keep to himself.

"Then I guess I'll go next. I have strong feelings for you too." I said. A big smile appeared on his face.

"You do?!" He asked excitedly.

"Yeah." I chuckled.

"I would totally ask you out right now but I'm not sure you want a long-distance relationship." He sighed.

"Well we can have fun with it while it lasts." I said.

"Then," Colby got down on one knee and I laughed. "Ava Mackenzie Smith, will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded quickly and he got up and hugged me. I pulled away and he looked confused. I smiled and put my lips against his. He was surprised at first and didn't kiss back, but then he did. I heard cheering behind me and we pulled away. We turned around to see everyone standing up clapping.

"OH MY GOD!" Tara screamed. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Tara ran over to me and jumped in my arms. She koala-hugged me. "I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY FOR YOU!"

"I can see that!" I laughed. I put her on the bench. I looked over to see Sam with a camera in his hands. My jaw dropped. "Sam!"

"What? I'm just going to post it everywhere!" He laughed. I rolled my eyes and Colby pulled me to him. He kissed me on the forehead.

—————

Colby took his hands off my eyes.
"You did not rent a jeep AND a Cadillac!" I exclaimed. In front of me was a red jeep with no doors or roof and a red Cadillac convertible. "I've always wanted to ride in one of these!" I called shotgun and sat in the passenger seat of the jeep. "I'm riding in the Cadillac on the way back from wherever we're going." Colby got in the driver's seat of the jeep. Jake, Tara, Sam, and Kat got in the back. The girls sat on the boys' lap.

—————

As we were driving to the secret place Colby refused to tell me about, it felt like I was in a movie. The road turned onto the cliff side. I stood up and embraced the feeling of the wind.

"Woohoo!" I screamed. Colby took my hand.I looked down at him and blushed.

—————

"We should get a picture of you guys in the sunset and kissing." Devyn suggested.

"I wouldn't mind." Colby said as he looked at me.