t w e n t y e i g h t - d a y e l e v e n

kevin's birthday

"Everyone c'mon." I whispered as the group followed me through the hallway. We were going to surprise Kevin. I found his door and motioned for some people to go on the other side of his door. "Okay, I'm gonna knock." I knocked on the door and put a finger up to my lips. Kevin opened the door.

"Surprise!" We all screamed. Sam and Colby shot the smoke gun and the confetti gun in his face.

"Happy birthday!" Jake yelled. Kevin spit a piece of confetti out of his mouth.

"Thanks guys!" He exclaimed while rubbing his eyes to get the powder out of them.

—————

"Are you tired?" Colby asked me. We were in front of the sheet of paper for the meet & greet.

"Yeah." I yawned. "Well at least we have a break day tomorrow." He nodded and kissed my head.

"Hey! It's Emma!" Someone said. I gasped. I turned to face the voice and saw it was a little girl. I caught my breath and noticed I had met her at the airport in Maryland.

"You okay?" Colby whispered.

"Yeah." I responded. "Hi Emma! I remember you from the airport! How've you been doing?"

"I'm great! What about you?" She asked.

"I'm great as well." I answered. She walked up to the middle of all of us and did a peace sign. I smiled at the camera.

—————

After we went to a club in New York for Kevin's party, we all headed back to our rooms because of how tired we were. It was a long day and we all needed sleep.