✧ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟɪᴛᴇ ✧ (b o o k t w o) t e a s e r

unknown

11:21 PM

unknown
hey av what's going on

ava
who's this?

unknown
an old friend

ava
oh who are you lol

unknown
**** ********
your ** ********** :)

unknown was blocked

—————

"I- I think we need a break..."

"What?! Why?"

"Just because of everything that's going on."

"So?"

"So, it will cause more drama if we're together."

"It'll cause even more drama if we're not together!"

—————

"So, will you give me a chance and go out on a date with me?"

"Uhm...sure." The girl smiled.

"Yes! I will pick you up at 7. Oh, and do you think we can keep this on the low?"

"Yeah, of course. See you then, David." She kissed him on the cheek before walking away.

—————

"Seriously?! You chose him over me?"

"Are you supposed to be superior?"

"Yes, because I'm your boyfriend!"

"I thought we broke up?"

"No, I said break. Not break up. But anyways, just because we took a break doesn't mean you can go on a date with another guy!"

"You haven't talked to me in like 2 weeks, what am I supposed to think? I live in the same house as you, even the same room! I slept on the couch because you didn't want me in there, and now I'm staying at ****'s. Jesus, you act like such a dickwad sometimes."

"I still love you, I just didn't want to spark more drama."

"There wouldn't be anymore drama if we hadn't took a 'break'!" The girl showed him an article about them. "See?!"

"Then we're just going to have to get back together."

"It's not that easy. You've never had a fucking girlfriend, you don't understand."

"Yes I have. Don't talk to me like that."

"Come back to me when you make up your mind." She started walking away.

"But I did!"

—————

"I can't believe you didn't tell us. Any of us!"

"It's not like I have to."

"Yes, you do. We are you're best friends. Everyone is pretty mad at you right now. Especially me."

"You always seem to not care about me! Why would I tell you?! You would make stupid fucking jokes out of it and not understand."

—————

"Whore." Someone whispered.

"What the fuck did you just say?!" He threw a punch.

—————

"I think I'm moving back to Maryland. This is all too much for me and it's definitely not what I wished for at all."

—————

first three chapters will be released soon ;) — sooner than you think — i also don't care abt the goals anymore i just wanna get back to writing 😛