e l e v e n

"I know." He laughed. "Woo wee she was was a biatch!" I laughed. Jake threw his arm around me. "I wanted to beat her up." I shook my head and grinned.

instagram

jakewebber9

❤️ Liked by avasmith, colbybrock and 103,692 others

jakewebber9 basic white bitches at your service @avasmith

View all 1,704 comments

tarayummy my favorite basic white bitches 😍 also where did you run off to 😠
↪️ reggie.webber nooo i don't want them to come backkk

colbybrock where tf are you

user1 anyone else confused by tara and colby's comments??
↪️ user 2 ✋🏻

avasmith that girl looks just like me o wow
❤️ Like by jakewebber9

avani save me some starbucks 😔
↪️ jakewebber9 i gotchu

katrinastuartofficial colby won't stop whining come back
↪️ colbybrock i hate you

reggie.webber ew
↪️ avasmith ew your face
   ↪️ reggie.webber you know, i really dislike you
❤️ Liked by avasmith

real time

"We should go find them." I suggested.

"Ugh fine." Jake said. We stood up and started walking.

"Wait, I need to go to the bathroom." I said. "Gotta do what you gotta do."

"Okay, I'll go too." Jake said. We walked down a hallway which had a door and two other doors inside. To the right was the ladies room, to the left was the men's.

I did my business and as I was walking back out, someone's hand covered my mouth. They put their hand around my torso and picked me up. Oh no, this isn't happening. I started squirming and trying to get the person off of me. I tried to yell but I was muffled by the hand. I saw Jake emerge from the men's bathroom and gasped when he saw me.

"Colby!" He whined. I stopped moving around. "How'd you find us?" I heard Colby's deep laugh and rolled my eyes. I took his hand off my mouth.

"You little shit!" I exclaimed as I forced my self out of his arms. I turned around to face him and glared at him and the others standing around him laughing. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"You're the little shit. I'm the big shit." Colby added. I rolled my eyes.

"Stop the bullshit and just kiss." Reggie said.

"Regg!" I exclaimed and pushed him.

—————

We started to walk around. Then I saw my favorite store come into sight

"Hot Topic!" I exclaimed. "Can I go?"

"You're the last person I would think to like Hot Topic. You're always happy-go-lucky." Colby laughed while pretending to skip.

"Not always." I mumbled. "Wait, is your merch sold out in there? It hasn't been shipped to Maryland yet."

"I'm not sure. Go look." Sam responded. We were now passing the store so I walked in. I spotted a trash can and threw my StarBucks cup away. I looked around and it caught my eyes. The XPLR merch was hanging on the wall. There were only a few shirts left. I got both of the styles. The demons one and paranormal one. I checked the size which was mine and made my way to the cash register.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"Hi! So these two shirts?" The lady asked.

"Yeah." I responded.

"Sam and Colby fan?" She asked while scanning the shirts.

"Actually- yeah, you could say that." I answered.

"What do you mean?" She questioned.

"Nothing important." I said.

"Ava. We should get stuff for Jake's party in the mall. We're going to need someone to distract him." Colby said running up behind me. I turned my head to face his. He cocked his head.

"Make Tara do it." I answered. He shook his head. "Seriously? Fine." I sighed. I heard the lady gasp.

"This is what you meant?" She asked. I nodded.
"Oh that's so cool! Can I get a picture?" She asked Colby.

"Of course." Colby replied. I smiled as she took a selfie of them.

"Okay here are your shirts! Have a nice night!" She exclaimed. She handed me a bag and we waved as we left.

"Can we please play hide and seek?" I heard Jake whine. I chuckled.

"Play hide and seek first then you can go shopping for Jake." I said to Colby.

"Okay I guess." Colby responded. I saw him mouth to the others, "after". They nodded in response.

"Hide and-" Jake started.

"Yes Jake." We all groaned.

"Yay!" He exclaimed. "Teams?"

"Sure." Sam replied.

"I'm with Av!" Jake exclaimed.

"No. You're going to make us lose. Go to Tara." I sighed.

"We will just do couple teams. Oh, and to-be couples." Kat said slyly, eyeing me and Colby. Colby rolled his eyes and I smiled.

"But what about Aryia and I?" Kevin asked.

"I already said couple teams." Kat replied.

"Oh, okay!" Kevin exclaimed as he linked arms with Aryia. I shook my head.

"Okay who's seeker?" I asked.

"Not it!" Everyone else yelled. Ugh, I hate being seeker.

"Okay you have five minutes. Me and Colbert will be counting." I explained. "Three, two, one, go!" They ran off.

"So what are you doing tomorrow?" Colby asked.

"I am going to see Bryce!" I answered. His face expression fell.

"Oh okay. I was hoping we could do something tomorrow." Colby sighed.

"Maybe when I get home." I said.

"Okay. So, how is it being extra famous?" Colby asked.

"Extra? Oh no. You're more popular then me." I chuckled.

"C'mon, you just hit 9 mil like a week ago on Tik Tok and on Instagram you have 4 million followers." Colby said.

"Well you hit 2 million on Instagram and on Tik Tok you're about to get 1 million." I added.

"Okay and? I feel like you're to 'cool' to be hanging out with us." Colby chuckled.

"I feel like you're too 'cool' for me. Like I'm still mind blown that I'm here with you! I'm just a dumb girl from Tik Tok!" I exclaimed.

"You're not a dumb girl from Tik Tok. You are way more than that." He said softly. I smiled and he did the same back to me.