t h i r t y t h r e e

THIS CHAPTER HAS MILD SMUT

PLEASE PLAY THE SONG, IT'LL MAKE THE CHAPTER BETTER

I sighed as I scrolled through Tik Tok. I was still wide awake. I turned my phone off and sighed. I put it down next to me.

"I'm not tired." I said as I rested my head on my fist. I looked at Colby who was scrolling through Instagram. He looked at me and put his phone down.

"Me neither." He said, also resting his head on his fist. "Did you have fun tonight?"

"Yes, of course." I answered. "Thank you so much for inviting my sister and brother. Oh, and the Vlog Squad! Like what? I didn't know you still talked to David."

"Well I do sometimes. Also, what is up about you dating him?"

"It was a joke, I wouldn't leave you for anybody." We kept eye contact. I smiled and bit my lip before pecking his lips.

"You're cute." He laughed.

"You're hot." I responded.

"You're super hot."

I was about to continue on with it but before I could, Colby kissed me. He climbed on top of me. I smiled against his lips.

"I like this." I said.

"Me too." I tugged on his shirt and he took it off, his lips still connected with mine. He tugged on mine and I hesitated before taking off my top. Colby started trailing kisses down my neck. I bit my lip. I felt his hand grab on my shorts. My breath hitched and he looked up at me. "Do you not want to?" I thought about my answer.

"I do." I answered. He smiled and continued. He pulled my shorts down.

—————

Colby laid down next to me and took a deep breath. I covered my naked body with the covers.

"I love you." I blurted. I widened my eyes, worrying he won't return the 3 words back.

"I love you too, pumpkin." He kissed me on the forehead. He got under the covers and we both fell asleep.