t h i r t y f i v e

Jake came running to me outside in his man-diaper with the invite list in his hand. I was setting up his camera for his video.

"What is this?" He pointed to the note I wrote at the bottom.

"Just a little fun fact." I giggled.

"No, no." He wagged his finger in my face. "This is not ok."

"I was telling the truth though."

"No!"

"What's going on over here?" Colby asked as he came out of the house, in a man-diaper as well. I laughed.

"She thinks she is superior than all of us." Jake said while crossing his arms.

"Not gonna lie, she is. And, she's the smartest."

"Haha, in your FACE!" I stuck my tongue out at Jake. He rolled his eyes.

—————

I watched out of Colby's window and laughed as Jake and Colby hit each other with oversized boxing gloves. The masks they had on made it even funnier. I had also just finished editing my video with Reggie's help over FaceTime. I hovered the mouse over the publish button.

"Three, two, one, publishing." I clicked the button and a loading bar came up onto my screen. "How long does it take?"

"Maybe half an hour." Reggie said.

"You've got to be kidding me." I groaned.

"Or if you're lucky, 15 minutes." I perked up.

"Let's hope I'm lucky." I sighed.

—————

I watched the space between the end of the bar and the loading progress disappear. I grabbed my phone and called Reggie. He answered.

"What?" He asked.

"It's done!" I exclaimed.

twitter

ava mack @whoisava
you guys asked and you shall receive. click the link —> *link*

real life

Notifications popped up on my phone, saying numerous people liked my video and subscribed to me.

colby's pov

I sighed as Sam turned the camera off. I grabbed my phone and looked at my recent notifications. I saw that Ava tweeted so I opened it. There was a link attached to it so I clicked the link and gasped. It was her YouTube channel with one video titled, "my first video! and some clips from tour :)". I subscribed to her. I smiled.

"What?" Sam, Corey, and Jake asked. They towered over the phone.

"Is that Av's video?" Sam asked while pointing to the phone. I nodded. They took their phones out and widened their eyes. I ran up to my room and found Ava watching her own video.

"Congratulations!" I exclaimed. She turned to me and smiled. She stood up and I hugged her. "I'm so happy for you!" I kissed her on her forehead. She then pulled away and started laughing. I looked down at my man-diaper and rolled my eyes and laughed with her.

"Wait, turn around." She said. I turned around. "I like the view." I chuckled.

"You do?"

"Yes."

"You're my best view." I turned back around.

"Eh." She giggled and held my hands. I twirled her around and she fell into me. "I love you."

"I love you too pumpkin." She giggled again at the nickname. "Now, do you have you're bathing suit on because everyone is coming soon."

"Let me get it on." She let go of my hands and rummaged through her bag. She was about to put it on when she looked up at me. "Get out!" I laughed.

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because...what?" She didn't answer. "Exactly." I sat down on my bed and gave her a smile.

"Just don't look." She said, putting her finger in my face.

"Fine, fine." I covered my eyes and spilt two of my fingers apart so I could peep. She looked over at me and laughed. I took my hands off my eyes.

"Colby!" She ran into the bathroom and I heard the door lock. I laughed. She came out after a few minutes and I looked her up and down.

"Sexy." She put her hands over herself. "Why are you doing that?"

"I'm embarrassed, I don't know...." She trailed off.

"You're beautiful, what do you mean?"

"I just- I don't like my body."

"Why? You're absolutely perfect pumpkin." She smiled a bit at the nickname.

"I'm definitely not perfect."

"Well to me you are." I stood up and kissed her. "You know I love you, right?"

"Yeah, you said that a few minutes ago." She chuckled.

"Ok, well I love you."

"Again, I love you too." She kissed me and I put my arm around her shoulder. We walked out of my room and downstairs.