t h i r t y s e v e n

july 6

"Elton's turning 30 today!" I realized. "30 years old!"

"Shush!" Corey yelled. I glared at him across the counter.

"You shush!" I yelled back. I got my phone out and texted him.

uncle elton 👴🏻

10:24 AM

av💩
HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE ELTON

uncle elton 👴🏻
Thank you!

av💩
how are you 30 wth i just turned 21
you're almost 10 years older than me aah

uncle elton 👴🏻
I don't know honestly haha
The years went by so fast

av💩
they really did
WAIT
i just realized that i started texting and playing rocket league w u when i was 17
i-
that's some child predator shit

uncle elton 👴🏻
Don't tell the police! 🤫

av💩
WHAAAT
ok i'm not going to waste your time lmao
HAPPY BDAY AGAINNN

uncle elton 👴🏻
THANK YOUUU !!

real life

"Have you ever realized that Tara is 10 years younger than Elton?" I asked Colby. He furrowed his eyebrows and counted on his fingers. "She's 19 turning 20 on the 31st." I rolled my eyes and chuckled. He opened his mouth in shock.

"Oh my god, yeah." He laughed. "That's so weird to think about."

"It is. Elton is nearly 9 years older than me."

"You were so young when you first met him!"

"I know! You were 20, I was turning 18, Elton was turning 27, Sam was turning 21, Corey was turning 22, and Jake was turning 19."

"That's crazy."

"Yeah. Also, do you remember the trampoline park video on TFIL where you guys got caught and then they let you stay?"

"Yeah! The good old days."

"That was the first video I ever watched of you guys. Then TFIL became my favorite YouTube channel. One day I was scrolling through YouTube when I found Sam's channel. That's when my Traphouse phase started. I also remember that I had a humongous crush on you." Colby smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"I had a humongous crush on you when I first saw you."

"Ew. Stop that." Reggie said as he walked into the living room.

"What in the hell are you doing here?" Colby asked. I laughed.

"Seriously, no one invited you."

"Seriously, no one invited you." Reggie said in a mocking voice. I flipped him off and he did the same back to me.

"I invited myself." I rolled my eyes. Jake walked into the room.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Is no one happy to see me?" Reggie whined.

"No, not really. Now shoo." I made a motion for him to move along, He rolled his eyes and made a face at me. He walked out of the room. "So, are we doing a surprise party for Elton?"

"No, he hates surprises, and he's going out with Ginger tonight."

"Danggit."

a/n: ITS BEEN ONE MONTH SINCE THIS BOOK WAS RELEASED!!! i'm really proud of myself and how far i've gotten. 1.6k ?! STOP! when i first started this, i barley had reads. so thank you so much to everyone reading my book :) i luv u all