t w e n t y t h r e e - d a y t h r e e

"Come on Ava." Colby groaned. Colby pulled on my arm.

"But I want candy!" I whined. Colby let go of my arm which made me fall. He then picked up my feet and started dragging me. "This is embarrassing!"

"I don't care anymore." He said as he dragged me towards the hallway. Everyone was looking at Colby and I. He then put my legs down and I got up to run but he threw me over his shoulder and ran down the hall.

"Colby!" I squealed. He opened the door to our room and threw me on the bed. "I want candy!" I got up and ran towards the door but he picked me up.

"No, you've had enough sugar today." He said.

"Woah, you sound like a dad! That's Kevin's job!" I laughed. He laughed. He gave me the same smile he always gives me and he tried to kiss me on the cheek but he accidentally kissed me dangerously close to my lips. He widened his eyes and laughed again. He put me down.

"Since we're still in Chicago for the day, do you wanna go sight-see or whatever it's called?" Colby asked. "I've never been to Chicago before so I don't know what to do."

"Sure. Let's go sight-see or whatever it's called." I answered.

"Great. Should we bring the others?" Colby asked.

"I feel like it would be too chaotic." I said. He nodded his head.

"Let's go then." Colby said. He picked up our keycard and headed out the door with me following.

—————

"Do you have the keycard?" Colby asked me. He was digging his pockets out and we were heading back to the hotel.

"No...Why?" I asked.

"I may have lost it..." He trailed off.

"Colby!" I scolded.

"Can you use yours?" He asked me.

"You said you were taking yours so I didn't take mine, ugh!" I groaned. A bright blue color caught my eye. There was something sticking out of Colby's pants at the top. I rolled my eyes and took it. It was the keycard, of course. "Dummy. You must've put it in the side of your pants when you tried to put it in your pocket."

"Hey I didn't-" Colby started.

"I have possession of it for the rest of the walk, okay?" I interrupted.

"Okay." Colby answered.

—————

We were out for about 3 hours and it was 3 PM. The others were resting in their rooms all day. Then it was time to board our flight.

—————

We went to our hotel and changed into our PJs. Then, we ordered Mexican food for dinner. Everyone was going to Jake and Tara's room to eat.

—————

Colby walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey Colby! I wanna start a YouTube channel!" I exclaimed. "Can I use your camera?"

"Yeah! Are you actually gonna start one?" He asked. I nodded excitedly. He then taught me how to use the camera.

—————

"I can't believe we're in Montana!" I exclaimed as we were walking to Tara's room.

"Same. We still have many more states to go." Colby said. I shrugged and opened Tara's hotel door. I turned on the camera and faced it towards Tara who was making a Tik Tok. She looked at the camera and waved. I pointed it towards Jake and he came up to the camera and put his eye against the lens.

"Ew stop." I laughed. He backed away and hit me lightly. I rolled my eyes. I turned the camera around so it was facing me. "Hey guys! This is my first video! I'm filming on Colby's camera because he's nice." Tara and Jake rushed over.

"You're making your first video?" Tara asked.

"Yeah!" I responded.

"Okay, then it needs to be lit." Jake said.

"Anyways, here are all my handles." I made a motion with my hand. "Can you teach me how to edit too for my handles and to make the videos funny?" I asked Colby.

"Yeah." He answered. Reggie and Cassie walked in the door behind me.

"Hi Reggie. Hi Cassie." I said.

"Oh my god! Are you making a video?" Cassie asked. I nodded.

"Can I edit it for you?" Reggie asked.

"You can help me." I said.

"Fair." He shrugged.

—————

After everyone stressing about my first video, we ate and I made a Tik Tok with Jake.

tik tok

@avamsmith
hey missouri! dc: @jillsta

1.7M Likes

7,737 Comments

a/n: tysm for 300! i'm so thankful for all of you! okay, so the chapters didn't come out yesterday bc i was VERY busy! they will hopefully all be coming out today!