f o u r t y f o u r

The next few days and week were moving days, except Tara's birthday. Everyone put in an effort to help Jack and I move into our new apartment. It was really fun and hard at times, but we got through it okay. By the end, the apartment looked really good.

—————

july 31

tara's birthday

I banged on Tara's door. She didn't answer so I grabbed Tara's spare key out of my pocket and unlocked the door. I closed the door behind me and crept over to Tara's room. I opened her bedroom door.

"Happy birthday!" I yelled as I belly-flopped onto her bed. She didn't wake up and I rolled my eyes. I got up and ripped the covers off of her. She groaned and curled up in a ball. "Wake up! You're 20 today!" She sat up.

"I am?!"

"Yes! Now get up!" She jumped out of her bed.

"Wait, what are you doing here?" I dangled the key in front of her face.

"This is an advantage."

—————

That night, Tara had a small party, this time at the Krac House. It was a fun night. The next morning, David invited me over to his house.

—————

august 1

I had just finished moving what I had into my apartment today. There was still more stuff, but I was tired and couldn't carry any more boxes. I knocked on the door, and to my surprise, Charlie was standing there when the door opened.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me. "Why are you back in LA?"

"Mom didn't tell you?" She shook her head. "Me and Jack moved here." I walked past her into the house.

"What?!" She yelled.

"Mhm. Anyways, what are you doing at David's house?"

"Well, at your party, I met David and the others and I started fan-girling. But then, Zane and I started talking and I felt that we had a connection and then we-"

"Shut up." I groaned. "So now you two are dating?"

"Yup!" Zane exclaimed as he walked over to her and threw an arm around her shoulder. He kissed her on the cheek.

"Cool." I sighed while rolling my eyes.

"David!" Charlie yelled. "You're crush is here!" David ran around the corner.

"Heyyy." He said. I laughed and kicked off my shoes.

"Heyyy. Where should I put my shoes?"

"Right there is fine!" He answered with a smile. I place my shoes on the ground. Natalie walked around the corner.

"Hey! You must be Ava!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah!"

"David speaks very, unusually high of you." I laughed and David laughed in embarrassment.

"That's...nice." I furrowed my eyebrows at David.

—————

David had just gave me a tour around the house. I looked out the window at the Tesla in the driveway.

"You want to go in it, don't you?" David asked. I nodded excitedly. I followed David outside and the car unlocked.

"I wanna go in it too!" I heard a Charlie yell. Her, Zane, and Natalie came running out.

"Shotgun!" I yelled. I opened the car door and sat down. David got in the driver's seat and the other three got in the back. The gate opened and David pressed on the gas.

"Seatbelts!" Natalie yelled. I quickly buckled in.

"Why is Natalie the only one worried for our safety?" I asked. She laughed.

—————

I looked at my notifications. There were more than there usually were. Most of them from Twitter. I opened my phone and opened a tweet I was tagged in.

twitter

TIKTOKROOM @thetiktokroom
MAJOR TEA! @whosava *link*

youtube

"Ava Smith is trending on Twitter. You're watching 'What's Trending'. I'm Casey Spivey. Don't forget to like and subscribe for more social media news daily and ring the bell to stay up to date with our videos. Ava Smith is a popular Tik Toker with nearly 11 million followers. She has recently went on tour with Sam Golbach, Colby Brock, Corey Scherer, Jake Webber, Kevin Langue, Aryia Emrani, Cassie Martin, Reggie Webber, TaraYummy, Devyn Lundy, and Katrina Stuart. She has made a YouTube channel where she posted her first video about tour. But she has been exposed. Coming from an inside source, Ava is actually bisexual. She hasn't told a lot of people about it but at Jake Webber's birthday party, she was seen walking into a room alone with ex-girlfriend, Emma Crawford. Who knows what they did, haha!"

real life

I turned my phone off immediately and tears welled up in my eyes. Everyone in the car was staring at me. I took a deep breath and hid my face in my hands. How did they possibly find out?! Wait. I pulled my phone out and called Colby and Tara. I put the phone up to my ear.

"C'mon." I whispered. The four still watched me as I frantically squirmed around in my seat.

phone call

bold = ava
italic = colby
bold and italic = tara

Hello?!

What's up, pumpkin?

What do you need cookie?

THEY FOUND OUT!!

Who found out what?

ABOUT THE NIGHT DURING JAKE'S PARTY! IT'S TRENDING ON TWITTER!

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! NO!

OH SHIT!

the end

a/n: continue to the next chapter please