t w e n t y t w o - d a y t w o

I woke up around 12. I was about to get up, but refused because I was so comfortable.

"Are you up?" Colby whispered. I groaned.

"No." I answered.

"Me neither." He said. Something brushed my foot and I lifted the comforter up to see Colby's feet near mine. I kicked his feet and giggled. He kicked me back and laughed.

—————

"And Ava Smith!" I waved as I walked out from behind the curtain. We were at the Chicago show currently. Kevin handed out the microphones.

"Okay, we will do a Q+A, meet & greet, then t-shirt signing." Kevin said. "So we will call on someone for the Q+A and you have to say who the questions for and then ask it. First question is uh....girl in the front."

"My question is for both Sam and Colby. When will you be starting to make videos again for the duo channel? You said you needed to mix it up since some people weren't liking the ghost series."

"Well we go back home on July 2nd. Then we're celebrating the 4th of July which is on Saturday. We post on Sunday so we can't publish videos that were filmed on the same day because that's a lot of work. So I guess we will be coming back to you guys on July 12th." Sam explained. The audience cheered.

"Next question is for you." Kevin pointed to a girl.

"My question is for Ava. Are you dating Colby or Bryce?" My breath hitched.

"No. I am not dating anyone. I'm still very single." I answered.

"Next question!"

"My question is for the Trap boys. When are you going to be releasing more information about Love 4 Hire?"

"Very soon. There will be some BIG news on Thursday!" Jake announced.

—————

colby's pov

"Hey do you guys know where Av went?" I asked. Everybody shook their heads. "Ok, I'll text her."

imessage

avocado❤️
6:42 PM

colbear💗
hey! where are you?

avocado❤️
oh i'm out with aryia :)

colbear💗
oh ok
where are you and when will you be back because we're going back to the hotel rooms right now

avocado❤️
wendy's 😛
730
and ok

colbear💗
guess i will see you in like an hour
bye

avocado❤️
bye?..

real life

They're always together. Does Aryia like Ava?

imessage

aryia🧑🏻‍🎤
6:44 PM

Colby💦
hey
do you like ava by any chance?
Read at 6:44 PM

aryia's pov

Tara🤏🏻
6:45 PM

aryia☠️
Tara
Tara!!

Tara🤏🏻
is your date going good with ava loll

aryia☠️
Colby asked if I like Ava
What should I say?

Tara🤏🏻
say yes!
that's the whole point of the plan!!
to make colby jealous!
SAY YESSSS

aryia☠️
Okk

colby's pov

aryia🧑🏻‍🎤
6:47 PM

aryia🧑🏻‍🎤
Yeah brotha
I really like her

Colby💦
ok

real life

I lightly kicked the wall in frustration.

"Dammit." I said under my breath.

"Bro, why do you look so heated?" Jake asked. I showed him the texts.

"I wanna go back to the hotel." I said.

—————

aryia's pov

Ava fell asleep on the ride home because of how tired she was. She looked so pretty. Ew, I sound weird. But the thing is, I am actually starting to catch feelings for her. I need to stop or else it's gonna mess up everything. I do think her and Colby would be good, but it would really hurt me to see that. Whatever, thinking about her more would make it worse.

—————

When we got back to the hotel, I shook Ava's shoulder.

"Wake up Av." I whispered. She yawned and stretched, then opened her eyes.

"I'm up." She yawned.

—————

ava's pov

"See you later!" I exclaimed as I ran down the hall to my room.

"Bye!" Aryia yelled. I opened the door to my hotel room and Colby was laid on the bed. He was passed out. I grabbed my clothes and ran into the bathroom to get into my pajamas. I smiled and ran over to Colby. I softly kissed him on the cheek and laid down next to him. He pulled me onto him, making it clear he was awake. I laid down on his chest.

"Goodnight Av." He whispered.

"Night Colbert." I whispered back.

a/n: hey guysss! i might be taking a break from uploading tmw. i have all the chapters ready, but i need to edit them. i still might upload tmw and i will MOST DEFINITELY upload on friday. not trying to be that girl who wants to make everyone feel bad for her but my mental health is not very good. there is a lot of stuff happening around me right now and i can't necessarily handle it. but yeah. i might not post tmw and that's it!