Revenge

*Allison's P.O.V*
Annabelle makes her way back inside, holding my hand. I had refused to let her carry me since she was soaking wet and I didn't want to get the dress I was wearing all wet.

"What happened to you?" Elena asks Annbelle as we bump into her, during the walk back to the bedroom.

"Your son," Annabelle says dryly as she frowns.

"Oh," Elena seems to hold back a frown. "Do I need to have a talk with Maxon?" She asks as she raises an eyebrow.

"That'd be wonderful but it's not needed. Alli has agreed to to help me get revenge on him," Annabelle says.

"Oh so you're being a little traitor to Maxon huh?" Elena asks me. I shrug as I stared at her innocently.

"She's only doing the right thing,"  Annabelle states. "Helping me," she smirks slightly.

"Oh please, she's just a little girl, don't involve her in your pranks," Elena sighs as she looks down at me.

"Oh whatever, you would have Maxon help you get back at Abel all the time, you still do," Annabelle retorts.

"I still have Maxon help me out with Abel," Elena agrees as she reaches over and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

Abel was, unsurprisingly, the father of Maxon and husband of Elena. There wasn't much rumored about the man because he was the more mild-mannered out of him and Elena. He was spoken of respectfully while some other royals had those who spoke disdainfully of them.

"So you can't judge me for using my little one for revenge," Annabelle smirks as she glances at me.

"No, I suppose I can not. Once you're done with your revenge, let me know. I want to come and get my grandbaby," Elena says as she kisses my cheek. I blush at the affection but I don't pull away.

"I'll make sure to do that," Annabelle says. "Can you say goodbye?" She coos at me. I pout at her for talking to me like I'm a baby before I look at Elena.

"B..bye," I say softly, hoping she would excuse my quietness because of the pacifier I have in my mouth.

"Goodbye darling," Elena smiles as she kisses my forehead before continuing her walk down the hall. Annabelle shakes her head slightly.

"Now Alli when we get to the bedroom I need you to distract Maxon for me," Annabelle says as we make our way to the bedroom. I nod my head slightly.

"Annabelle," Maxon says from his spot on the bed. He smiles softly at me. "Allison," he says.

"Can you watch her while I change? You know, since you soaked me," Annabelle says as I sit on the edge of their bed.

"Sure," Maxon agrees as he pulls me onto his lap and kisses my forehead. I smile as I look up at him. I glance at the queen out of the corner of my eye, panicking slightly when she gives me a small nod.

"Want Dusk please," I say as I bat my eyelashes innocently. I have no idea if I am overdoing it or not but I would rather over do it than under do it.

"Alright sweetheart," Maxon says as he turns around and grabs the unicorn. Annabelle was quick to silently open a dresser drawer and pull out a bunch of white shirts, her new dress already in her hands before ducking into the bathroom. Maxon turns back around and hands me my pony.

"Thank you," I smile as I hold her close. "I'm bored, can we go see Mrs. Elena?" I ask since Annabelle has gotten what she wants.

"Mmm I have to stay here and keep an eye on Annabelle," Maxon frowns slightly, making me whine.

"But I wanna see her though," I pout a little bit.

"You wanted to see me baby?" Elena asks, making me turn around. She was standing in the doorway of the bedroom. I nod as I reach for her. "Oh come here darling," she says as she walks over and picks me up.

"Hi," I smile up at her around my pacifier as I play with a strand of her hair. No one ever mentioned how hard it was to smile around a pacifier but it was very had! I tuck Dusk in between us, happy to have my unicorn at the very least.

"Hello," she coos softly. "You wanna go play with Grammy?" She asks while bouncing me slightly.

"Yeah," I beam happily as I cuddle into her.

"Alright let's go play," she says, carrying me out of the bedroom.

I spend the rest of the day playing with her and Celestria, eating lunch with them in the playroom.

When it came time for dinner, I reluctantly agree to actually go to the dining room, much to Elena and Celestria's amusement.

I run to the queen once we are in the dining room. I smile at her as she scoops me up and sets me on her lap. "Are you hungry baby?" She asks.

"Yeah," I nod my head while staring up at her.

"Annabelle!" Maxon says as he appears, slamming the dining room door open.

"Don't slam the door Maxon," Elena states as she sits down at her spot.

"All of my white shirts are now pink or purple or both," Maxon states. "How? I had my eye on them the entire time," he mutters, making his way towards us.

"Not the whole time," Annabelle says as she looks down at me. Maxon pauses to think before looking down at me.

"You," he says as his eyes narrow. I try to shrink against Annabelle when he suddenly picks me up. "Working against me you traitor," he states as he starts to tickle me.

"No," I shake my head as I giggle loudly. I squirm weakly while pushing at his chest and reaching for Annabelle. She gets up and pulls me out of his arms, smacking Maxon's arm lightly.

"Ow stop bullying me," Maxon frowns as he stares at Annabelle.

"No," Annabelle rolls her eyes as she sits back down, keeping me on her lap.

"I'll remember this Belle," Maxon huffs as he sits down in the seat next to us.

"Good," Annabelle smirks. "Now let's eat," she smiles while looking down at me with a satisfied grin.