Pain

*Allison's P.O.V*
I lay there, breathing heavily as I lay behind the woman's dead body. The gunfire finally ceases and I peek out, trying to see who has won.

I smile slightly at the guards who were checking the rebels' dead body's. One pauses when he sees me and he walks over, pulling me up. "One's alive," he says as he pins my hands behind my back.

"Dumbass, that's the royal baby," another says. "You know, Annabelle and Maxon's little," he says dryly, causing the guard to let go. Which was a good thing because I don't like being restrained and I was very close to using the shard of glass that was still hidden in the fold of my dress to let him know that.

"Oh," the guard says after a moment. "I'm very sorry, your highness," he says as he glances at me.

"It's fine, you were just doing your job," I reply as I hold my hand on the gunshot wound on my side.

"One of you go find Caspian, kill any rebel that causes trouble and hasn't been captured," a guard orders. His eyes fall to my hand. "Find a medic too," he orders, making a guard split off and run to find Caspian.

The guard who had pinned my hands behind my back, helps me to a wall. He lets me sit down as we wait, me in silent agony as my wound burns.Now that the whole adrenaline thing is wearing off, I notice how much the cuts on my feet hurt.  He sits there with me until Caspian comes in with Amanda on his heels.

"Allison god damn it. Why did you have to get injured?" Caspian asks as he hurries over to me.

"I didn't try to get hurt," I roll my eyes as he picks me up.

"Let's get her down to the safe room," Amanda says as she touches my face. "I can help her down there since there's medical supplies," she states.

"Alright," Caspian nods as he types in the code and pulls the painting open. He heads down the stairs, Amanda closing the painting behind us.

"Who goes there?" Abel's voice says.

"Caspian and Amanda and Allison," Caspian calls as he enters the room. I notice Abel has a gun which shouldn't be that shocking but it is. Apparently those hunting trips paid off. Annabelle rushes to me looking me over. Her eyes narrow when she sees the wound on my side.

"You were supposed to protect her," she says as she walks over and slaps Amanda making her head snap to the side. My eyes widen as Amanda just turns her head back towards Annabelle, clearly holding herself back.

"You done? I need to take care of the bullet and close the wound as fast as possible before it gets infected," Amanda says matter of factly.

"Amanda you were supposed to protect her," my mother says as Caspian lays me down on a bench. Amanda walks over and pulls out a knife, cutting my dress so that she can see my wound.

"Allison doesn't like hiding. She is a fighter," Amanda says as Caspian brings a medical kit to her. She opens it and pulls out a pair of tweezers, gently probing the wound.

"Fuck you," I whisper as pain shot through me. She rolls her eyes as she continues to probe.

"You let my baby get hurt," my mother states. "I trusted you," she murmurs.

"Yeah, Amanda. You promised you'd keep her safe," Annabelle says as she frowns. "You got her hurt," she says, my mother agreeing.

"Shut the fuck up," I say as I sit up making Amanda pause. "Getting a bullet pulled out of you isn't fun and you two blabbing bitches aren't helping," I snap, making their eyes widen. "Amanda didn't put me in danger, she let me fight because she knows I'm good at it," I say as I lay back down. Amanda goes back to trying to find the bullet.

"Allison you got shot," my mother says.

"Yes, I know. I was there," I say. "I also killed a few rebels. Wanna talk about that?" I asked.

"Ooh my girl did good," Amanda murmurs. "How'd you kill 'em babydoll? Tell me," she demands as she pulls a shard of bullet out. It takes everything I have to not punch her in the moment but I somehow manage.

"Stabbed one in the spine, slit one's throat, stabbed one in the throat, and stabbed a bitch in the chest," I state.

"Good job baby girl," Amanda says, making me roll my eyes at the nickname. "So I guess training paid off," she says.

"What training?" Maxon asks.

"I knew Allison when she was much younger in Fional," Amanda says, making my grandmother, Alexendria approach me.

"I always wondered why you were so closed lip about your past," she murmurs as she sits down by my head. I nod as she starts running her hands through my hair. "I will just assume that it had something to do with that wretched man and we'll leave it at that," she says..

"That sounds like a perfect idea to me," Amanda says as she pulls the rest of the bullet out, setting it down on the bench. "Anyone have something she can bite on? This is gonna sting bad when I disinfect it and stitch it up," she suggests.

Annabelle comes closer and pops a pacifier in my mouth, watching me as I start to suck on it. It was kind of embarrassing to use a paci when I didn't really need to but I wasn't going to complain.

"Well thanks. I hope she doesn't slip or else this will be hell for all of us trapped in here," Amanda says as she watches me. Annabelle kneels by me, gently stroking my face with the back of her hand.

"You were just trying to keep us safe huh baby?" She asks, making me nod. "You did good baby, real good," she says as she kisses my cheek. It almost distracts me from what Amanda is doing but doesn't work that well.

A small sob escapes me as Amanda disinfects my wound. I shake from pain as I squirm slightly to get away from it. Annabelle holds me still as she whispers sweet nothings.

Once Amanda is done with disinfecting my wound, she gets a needle with thread on it. She gently stitched it through my skin, slowly pulling my wound close.

I whine and cry as Annabelle holds me down as she stitches the wound shut. I sniffle softly as I kick my legs causing Maxon to come and hold them still. Once she was done, she let me sit up.

"Poor baby, in so much pain," Annabelle coos as she pulls me onto her lap. I suck on my pacifier as I start to slip into littlespace.

My mother comes over and sits down. Annabelle looks over and gently hands me over, smiling while I cuddle close to my mother. My mother looks down and smiles as tears fill her eyes, she pulls me close letting our noses touch.

I giggle softly as I rest my head on her chest, clutching her top with a small giggle escaping me as she rubs our noses together. Her grip was gentle and she didn't aggravate my wound.