Attack

*Allison's P.O.V*
I stay close to Annabelle the next day. Since she has put me in a pull up part of me felt little and clingy but the big part of me wants to go off and explore the garden. She eventually manages to coax me to go outside with Caspian. He was still giving me dirty looks because he knew I sold him out to Alexendria.

"I'll give you some of the chocolate mousse I'm getting for selling you out," I say as he walks with me to the garden.

"I still can't believe you sold me out for that. Couldn't you have waited for something better?" Caspian asks as we exit the castle.

"Probably. I don't even know what chocolate mousse is. I just took it because it sounds good," I shrug with a small smile on my face.

"Of course," Caspian shakes his head as we walk over to a big willow tree that has a swing hanging from it. I smile as I sit down on it, swinging slowly as Caspian stands against the tree.

I smile as I swing back and forth, watching the wind blow through the long drooping leaves. I reach out and touch one of the long branches, letting my hand run down it. As I swing back down, a small laugh escapes me as I grin.

I start to slow back down, looking at Caspian who is watching me swing. I drag my feet on the ground as I start to slip, finding the grass very interesting as I lean back over the swing watching the bugs crawl across the ground.

I sit up with a small giggle as I stare at Caspian. "Outside is fun," I tell him as I stand up. He nods his head as he watches, clearly wondering where I am gonna go now.

A loud echoing boom echoes through the air making him move quickly. He grabs me as guards rush outside. "What's going on?" I ask as I cling to him, looking at the guards as he moves us inside.

Caspian doesn't answer as he moves down a hallway, pulling on a column and causing it to swing. He steps into the pitch black stairway, turning around and shutting the entryway. He carries me down the dark stairway, ignoring all the questions I ask.

He sets me down in a dark room and turns, hitting the wall and causing some lights to flicker on.

"Caspian, what's goin' on?" I ask with a small pout on my lips. I don't like this place, I decide quickly.

"Some bad people attacked the castle, that's what that loud bang was," Caspian says as he gets out a blanket. "Now Alli, I have to go help so I need you to crawl under this bench and let me cover you with this. It's gonna be dark and scary, but you'll be safe," he promises.

"But what if one of the bad people finds me?" I ask as I hesitantly get down on my knees and crawl under the bench. I let him cover me with the blanket.

"They won't," he promises. "I'll be locking this and only people who know the code can get in or out. That or after two days it automatically unlocks. Anyways there's plenty of food and water so if you get hungry there's that," he says before getting up and hurrying up the steps. I hear the door thing open and shut once before there is complete silence.

I lay there for a while before tears start to stream down my face. "I want mommy and daddy and granny and grampy and nanny and pappy," I whisper as the light flickers before shutting off, leaving me in complete darkness which makes me cry harder.

I lay there for a long time, a small whine escaping me as tears fall down my face. I was too far into littlespace to care what was happening above me and took to singing to myself. I stop short as I hear the door creak open, making me shrink back.

Caspian hadn't told me who had the code so now I was wondering who all could get down here. I listen as the footsteps get closer, watching the person's shadow get smaller. A small click causes the lights to come on, making me flinch back farther into the darkness under the bench.

I lay there quietly as I heard someone move around before seeing their feet stop right in front of the bench. The shoes they were wearing were simple black heels and it made me slightly nervous but also scared of who it could be.

I see them slowly lower themselves down and peek under the bench, a small smirk on the woman's face. "Nice to see you babes," she said. I immediately snap out of littlespace, mostly because I am terrified and also because it's very hard to feel little when you think you're going to die, and crawl out from under the bench.

"Amanda," I say softly. "Didn't know they let Fional guards wear heels," I smirk, making her roll her eyes. She hadn't been a guard when I had met her, just an acquaintance of Mister. One that came and went a lot when I was younger.

"Shh, what the bosses don't know won't hurt them," she smiles. "So why you hiding down here?" She asks,

"Caspian put me down here, I wasn't in any shape to fight, up until you got here," I say as I sit there with my head resting on my knees.

"So you want to help with the rebels? You've got the best hand to hand fighting skills I've seen kiddo," she offers.

"I suppose," I shrug as she pulls a nice, sharp knife from her sheath and hands it to me. "How did you know the code to get down here?" I ask.

"Your mother asked me to come watch you since Caspian reported he left you here. Queen Annabelle wanted to send someone else but your mother insisted I was the best of the best to watch over you so she caved," Amanda shrugs.

"Now you're letting me go fight? Such a bad babysitter," I tease, making her laugh as she stands up and pulls me up with her.

"Remember in training what I said?" She asks.

"They're not dead 'til you see puddles of red," I state, the rhyme feeling different on my tongue. "Still can't believe that's how you taught a five year old," I say as I roll my eyes, my finger running over the knife.

"I pity the rebels that dare cross you," Amanda chuckled as she went up the stairs, me following close behind. "Ready?" She asks.

"Ready as I'll ever be," I decide as she pushes open the column.