Fishies

Idea for this chapter from StephanieCruzado9

*Allison's P.O.V*
I pull my hair back in a simple ponytail. I smooth out my simple, gray lace skirt and made sure my white top is neatly buttoned before walking up the stairs of the ship.

I roll my eyes as I listen to the idiots that I was stuck on a ship with, bicker. I open the door and watch the scene in front of me play out.

"I am a star," Sol says as he stands on a chair. "And no one can say otherwise," he states.

"The only way you're like a star is me wanting to watch you burn," Elena retorts as she sips a glass of wine.

"At least I don't have to binge drink to help with my self-esteem," Sol replies as he jumps off the table. I roll my eyes and walk past them down the ramp that leads off the ship. Maxon and Annabelle are waiting at the bottom of it.

"Both of your parents are insane," I inform them as I get to the bottom of the ramp.

"We know," Annabelle says as she smiles softly. "You look beautiful," she says as she kisses my forehead.

"Thank you," I say as I turn to look at Maxon who is just standing there silently.

"You look...wow," he states, making me laugh softly.

"You both look amazing," I say as I lean into Annabelle. They always looked amazing but I figured telling them that would take away from me calling them amazing now.

"Thank you," Maxon says as they both hold one of my hands and we start walking up the dock.

"What are we doing?" I ask as I smile softly.

"It's a surprise," Annabelle replies, making me pout slightly. "Don't pout, things are more fun when they're surprises," she states.

"Some executions were a surprise and I can tell you those weren't fun," I state, making her sigh and roll her eyes. "Now carry me peasant," I order as I pull my hand free and jump on her. She barely catches me and hoists me up onto her hip.

"Some warning would be nice next time," she rolls her eyes as she rests her hand on my bottom, pausing when she feels my pullup crinkle. "I thought you said you were gonna be big today," she murmurs.

"Just in case," I shrug slightly with a blush. That wasn't the truth at all but I wasn't going to tell her that.

"You never do anything just in case. Do you want to be little today Alli? Because mommy's fine with caring for her little baby," she coos, making me whine.

"No, hushhhh," I whine as I hide my face into her neck, feeling myself start to slip.

"Aww it's okay little baby, mommy's right here. Just slip and mommy will take good care of you," she coos as she pulls a pacifier out of her pocket which earns a small whine from me. She pops it into my mouth making me hush as I suck on the pacifier, feeling myself slip.

"You're mean," I whine as I cross my arms over my chest before laying my head on her shoulder.

"Oh I know," she coos while patting my bottom. "I made you feel little and now I have my little baby," she murmurs.

"Rude," I mutter as we walk down the street to an open stretch of water. Maxon keeps his hand on her back while she carries me. We walk up to a small little boat and I look at it with confusion as Maxon gets on and then helps Annabelle on so that she doesn't have to put me down.

"What are we doing?" I ask curiously as she sets me down once we are on the boat. It looks like a regular boat except for a piece at the front that had a glass floor.

"You'll see in a moment," Annabelle tells me. "Sit right here," she says as she has me sit down right in front of the glass. "Look down at the water," she murmurs to me as the boat starts moving. I whine and cling to her dress making her coo as she sits down beside me.

"Is scary," I murmur as I suck harder on my pacifier. Maxon crouches down beside me and gently rubs my back.

"It's okay baby, look," Maxon says as he lays down on his stomach while the boat slows down. "We're gonna be seeing some pretty fishies soon," he tells me which makes me lay down next to him.

"Really?" I ask as I look down through the glass at the sandy floor bottom. I smile softly in eager anticipation. I tilt my head when the ground seems to change and there are a bunch of pretty rocks. "Pretty rocks," I murmur.

"It's coral sweetheart, it's the fishies homes," Annabelle tells me. I squeal happily when I start to see all the brightly colored fishies.

"Look mommy," I squeal as I try to point out all the fishies. She clearly wouldn't be able to see them if I don't point them all out to her.

"Yes, I see baby. They're very beautiful," she says as she kisses the top of my head. I squeal when I feel something cool being rubbed on my arms, legs, and the back of my neck. "Relax, it's just sunscreen baby," she coos softly.

I huff and stare at the fishies, watching them as the boat moves through the water. I turn to tell Annabelle something only to see that they have moved to some chairs and are making out.

"Mommy and Daddy sitting in a tree F-U-C-K-I-N-G," I say, making Annabelle pause and push Maxon away.

"What did you just spell?" She asks incredulously.

"Kissing, I spelled kissing mama," I say innocently while swinging my legs back and forth. "F-u-c-k-i-n-g spells kissing," I inform her, happy to know something that she doesn't..

"No it doesn't and never try and spell kissing again," Maxon says as he sips a drink making me pout as I turn to look at the fishies, gasping when I see a turtle. My attention is quickly occupied by the turtle and I whine when it swims away. I shake my head and stare at the fishies with concentration, admiring their rainbow looking colors.