Caregiver

*Annabelle's P.O.V*

I look after Tyler in shock before turning to look at everyone else. "I would say I'm not shocked but I honestly am really shocked," I state.

"I think we all are," Alexendria says as she leans back in her seat with a small smile.

"I'll go get him," Jasmine sighs as she gets up from her seat and walks over to the ladder.

"And I'll go enjoy the view of my wife in a dress climbing a ladder," Edward says as he pulls his seat over to the bottom of the ladder and looks up.

"Stop staring at my daughter's ass," Alexendria calls to him.

"No thanks, I like the view," Edward calls back as he leans back in his seat.

"I can't with this man," Alexendria sighs as she shakes her head.

"You can't with any man," Jacob, her husband, replies.

"I can too," Alexendria says. "I've dealt with your ass for years so I'm pretty sure I can deal with a man, just not that one," she states as she rolls her eyes slightly while glaring at Jacob.

"Why don't you ever climb a ladder?" Maxon asks me. I turn to look at him and raise an eyebrow. "What? I'm just saying...it would be a nice view," he mutters, making me lean over and smack his chest. "Assault," he says with a frown on his lips as he covers where I smacked him with his arm.

"I'll show you assault," I say as I move Allison to the side of my chair. She clings to me with a small whine escaping her. I was hoping that she would have slept longer but oh well. "Wanna go to mama?" I aske, earning a nod. I get up and hand her to Maddison who happily takes her.

Maxon scrambles up and runs off, me chasing after him. "Edward, I know you're probably enjoying your view but lean back," he calls. Edward leans back and Maxon leaps over his chair before Edward sits back up.

"Wow, thanks a lot Edward," I say as I cross my arms over my chest.

"You're welcome," he says as he smirks slightly.

"Why do you have to stare at Jasmine's ass right now?" I ask as I stand there, glaring at Maxon who was standing all the way at the other end of the ship.

"It's a nice view. I don't normally get this view cause she's a prude," Edward says.

"Oh I am?" Jasmine asks, making both of us jump. We hadn't even noticed she had come back down so we were both a little shocked.

"Jesus," Edward says as he puts his hand over his heart. "When did you get down here?" He asks softly.

"Right when you called me a prude," Jasmine says. "So thank you, see if you ever sleep in the same bed as me again," she states with a small smirk.

"You weren't supposed to hear that," Edward says. "I'm just going to go enjoy the view somewhere else," he gets up and walks away quickly making her laugh softly.

"I find it funny that both of our husbands know to run when they say something stupid or dumb," I laugh, making her look at me.

"We've trained them well," she smiles slightly. "What did Maxon do to make you chase him?" She asks.

"He asked why I never climbed a ladder," I say.

"Is that why Edward was sitting down here?" She asks as she tilts her head.

"Yeah," I nod, making her roll her eyes.

"Well I hope he enjoyed the view because he's never seeing anything like that again," she says as we walk back to our seats. I take Allison back from Maddison earning a pout from both of them. I kiss Allison's forehead and hand her back to Maddison.

"So what did you talk to that boy about?" Jacob asks curiously.

"About him being mine and Edward's little," Jasmine says as she sits down on her chair.

"Wh-what?" Alexendria ask as she stares at Jasmine with wide eyes. I think it shocked all of us when she said that.

"You heard me. Me and Edward have been in the market for a little for awhile," Jasmine says.

"It's actually Edward and I but I suppose I can forgive your inability to use English correctly," Alexendria states dryly.

"This is why no one likes you or Elena. You both feel the need to nitpick at everything people say," I interrupt rolling my eyes.

"Excuse you? Everyone loves me," Elena says. "Don't assume everyone hates me because of  Alexandria's dislikable personality," she stated.

"Please Elena, your 'personality' is really just your tits," Alexendria snorts softly.

"Fuck you and your whole bloodline." Elena whisper yells while glancing at Allison to make sure she hasn't hear.

"Hey! Allison is a part of that blood line," Maddison huffs as she cuddles Allison closer although her words seem to just be ignored.

"I don't swing that way, thanks for the offer though," Alexendria says. "Also even if I did, I wouldn't trust something offered by a street whore," she states.

"I'll end you you bitch," Elena says as she moves to get up.

"Try me, you won't. Not with Allison around," Alexendria says with a small smile on her face.

"Anyways before the petty fighting started, he agreed to allow me to be his caregiver," Jasmine smiles softly.

"Congratulations," I smiled at her. She hadn't been searching for a little nearly as long as me and Maxon but I knew that it meant just as much to her as it meant for me to have Allison.

"Who?" Allison asks curiously, showing that she had gotten a little bigger in her headspace.

"Your friend Tyler," Jasmine says as she smiles nervously. Probably because she didn't want her niece to freak out about her best friend now being Jasmine and Edward's little.

"Ty-ty be your little?" Allison asks curiously with a small smile on her lips.

"Yeah," Jasmine says softly as she nods her head.

"We have playdate?" Allison questions her, like that is the most important question she has to ask.

"If your mommy is okay with that," Jasmine states, making Allison turn to look at me. She stares at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes you can have a playdate with Tyler," I say, earning a squeal of happiness from her. Allison starts to bounce slightly, making Maddison hold her close and shush her softly to calm her down.