Quiet

*Allison's P.O.V*
I let out a small quiet whine as I stretch out. I feel really small as I scoot over to Mommy and climb on top of her, having finally fallen asleep a little after midnight.

"What are you doing baby?" She asks quietly as her eyes open. I smile at her as I lay down and nuzzle my head into her breasts. I gently tug at her nightgown feeling thirsty. "You're really little huh?" She asks as she pulls her top down allowing me to latch on.

I nurse as I feel a growl escape my stomach. She gently rubs my back as she lets me nurse to my heart's content. Which takes a long time since I am very thirsty and hungry.

"Aren't you such a cutie?" She coos as she rubs my back making me giggle softly. I unlatch with a small coo of happiness as I stare at her. She gently moves me back to the middle of the bed. I crawl back to her and grab her arm as she gets up. "Mommy is gonna go get you something to eat baby, go cuddle with daddy," she states.

I pout as I reluctantly crawl to Maxon, laying against him. I grab my pacifier and suck on it, tugging his arm to wrap around me. He groans softly as his eyes open. He looks at me and smiles softly.

"What are you doing up, princess?" He asks as he sits up and picks me up, letting me rest against his chest. I shrug as I cuddle into him, sighing happily with a small smile.

"You don't know?" He asks with a smile. "Where'd mommy go?" He questions while patting my back gently.

"Mommy went to get food for our little princess," Annabelle says as she comes back. She sits down on the bed with a bowl in her hands. I look at her with a small smile as she coos at me. "C'mere angel," she says, making Maxon sets me on the bed. I crawl over to her.

"She really is a mommy's girl," he says as she stirs the food in the bowl. She pulls me onto her lap and I sit there happily. She brings the spoon up to my mouth and I happily eat it.

"Applesauce," I coo as I clap my hands together.

"I'm hurt. First thing she says when she wakes up is Applesauce," Maxon says, making Annabelle laugh as she feeds me more applesauce, making sure to clean up any that missed my mouth.

"Mommy," I smile, making Maxon gasp as he pulls me from her lap. I squeal as I squirm around.

"I need you to say daddy, right now," Maxon demands with a small smile. "Say it," he says while shaking me slightly. I giggle with a small smile on my face.

"No," I say, making him gasp as he shakes me again, making me squeal softly as I babble. I whine as I bounce slightly with a giggle.

"Say it right now," he says as he gets up while holding me. He throws me up in the air making me giggle and squeal as he catches me. "Annabelle she won't say daddy," he says as he hands me back to her.

"I bet I could get her to say it," she says as she rubs my belly, making me smile contently as I cuddle into her.

"You want to bet on it?" He asks with a small smirk on his face.

"Sure babe. What will you be giving me once I win?" She questions with a sly grin. I giggle softly, making her smile as she tickles me causing me to squirm away, sitting in between her and Maxon.

"If you win I'll do whatever you want for a day," he says, making her raise an eyebrow as she nods.

"Okay. You kind of do that already," she mutters to herself. "Anyway if you win, which you won't, I'll do whatever you want. Something that's never happened before," she states.

I watch him for a couple minutes as he tries to make me say daddy. I watch him uninterested as I play with my shirt. He sighs as he gives up and lets Annabelle try.

"Watch this," she says as she pulls her top down, making me look at her. "You want milky?" She asks, making me nod and crawl to her, whining when she stops me. "Say daddy first and then you can have milky," she coaxes.

"Daddy," I say, making Maxon gasp as he crosses his arms. Annabelle smiles as she pulls me onto her lap and lets me nurse.

"You cheated," Maxon huffs with a frown on his face.

"It's not cheating my dear if there are no rules," Annabelle states as she play with my hair and allows me to nurse happily.

"I can't give her the milk she wants, so it is cheating. You have something that I don't," Maxon states.

"Don't be jealous over my lovely breasts," Annabelle says as she smirks at him. "And you had an advantage too, you just didn't remember it," she informs him.

"What advantage did I have?" He asks as he narrows his eyes slightly.

"You still had C-A-N-D-Y," she spells out the word, making me look up at her.

"What does candy have to do with anything?" He asks, making me unlatch.

"You idiot," she says through gritted teeth.

"Candy?" I ask as I stare at him, tilting my head as I pout slightly.

"No baby, daddy doesn't have candy," Annabelle says as she tries to get me to latch again. "I swear to god Maxon, it's 2 a.m. if you give her any," she threatens as she narrows her eyes.

"What? Maybe she'll stay quiet," Maxon says as he watches me.

"You know she won't and I'm not going to be up all night because you decided to give her sugar," she says as she gets my pacifier and gives it to me. I suckle on it as I cuddle into her, watching their interaction quietly.

"This is why I'm the fun parent," he snorts as he rolls over and lays down.

"And I'm the reasonable one," Annabelle replies as she rocks me slowly, my eyes closing as I listen to her heartbeat with a small smile.