Ignore

Idea was given to me by ZoeTheBlackQueen

*Allison's P.O.V*
Once I am free from timeout, my mood still doesn't improve. I mean I had been put in timeout for something that was fun! What kind of meanie did that. My mood sours even more when I find out that Maxon has gone on a trip.

"I wanted to go with daddy," I whine as Annabelle places my dinner in front of me.

"Well you couldn't have even if we had thought about you going. Daddy is at a very important meeting with people and he can't watch you," Annabelle says as she sits down on the couch behind me. She had agreed that we could eat in the lounge as long as I didn't make a mess while eating.

"I could've watched myself...meanie," I mutter, earning a chuckle from Annabelle as she kisses the back of my head. I jerk away with a frown on my lips, deciding that since I hadn't gotten to go with Maxon that I was going to not respond to them anymore.

"Allison, I understand that you are upset. I'm sure your mommy is only doing what's best for you," Celestria says. I don't respond, instead picking at my baked potato with my fork.

"Yeah see Nanny understands so do you?" Annabelle asks. I keep my eyes on my plate as I don't respond. She repeats her question as she tries to get me to respond.

"I think you are being ignored," Celestria says. "Is that right?" She asks me. She frowns, which I notice out of the corner of my eye, when she doesn't get an answer.

"I think we're all being ignored," Elena says as she shrugs her shoulders. "If she does not wanna talk then she does not have to talk," she states. I spent the rest of the dinner picking at my potato and nibbling on my steak. Once I am done, I stand up and try to hand Annabelle my plate only to get ignored.

"Mommy," I say tugging on her sleeve. I frown when I realize she has started ignoring me. That wasn't fair, she had turned my game against me. "Not fair, take my plate," I whine as I stomp my foot.

When she didn't respond I put my plate on her lap before sitting back down. I frown when she doesn't even react. I tell myself I don't care because I had only needed her to take my plate.

Once they get dessert though I feel upset because they don't give me any. That wasn't fair, I need dessert too. I climb up on the couch, pouting at Annabelle. When she doesn't even spare me a glance, I grab onto her sleeve and pull on it.

"Anyone else feel a breeze?" Annabelle asks as she fixes her sleeve.

"It's me, not a breeze," I whine.  "Give me attention," I say with a frown. I glare at her when she just continues talking to Elena and Celestria.

I shove her shoulder with both my hands which doesn't even make her move. It was like she was made out of steel or something. "Stupid," I mutter as I cross my arms, eyeing her with a small frown. I grin as I get an idea.

I reach up and grab her crown, pulling it off her head. Her head only moves a little bit and she just continues talking to Elena. I throw her crown into the ice cream bowl in her lap which only causes her to look down and remove it from the bowl.

"I want affection," I say with mild frustration as I pull the ice cream bowl off of her lap and sit it on the table. It has a few strands of hair in it now from her crown but I don't want ice cream at this point.

I crawl into her lap and poke at her face, doing anything to get her attention. When that fails, I move onto Celestria and Elena. They don't react either which upsets me even more.

I eventually stand up on the table. I stomp my foot on the table as I glaree at them. When that doesn't even get them to look at me, I jump from the table onto the queen earning a soft huff as I knock the air out of her.

"Attention now," I whine as I rest my hand on her cheek. She immediately goes back to ignoring me which makes me flop back onto the couch in defeat. Tears prick my eyes as I turn over and bury my face into the couch. I let out sad sobs as I sniffle softly, tears dripping onto the couch.

"It's not nice to be ignored is it?" Annabelle asks, making me shake my head. "It made you sad huh?" She questions. I nod my head as I keep crying, her hand rubbing my back. "It made me sad that you were ignoring me because daddy had to go to a meeting," she says softly.

I don't respond as I turn over, tears still falling from my eyes. She picks me up and sits me on her lap, rubbing my back. I stay there quietly crying, being interrupted by a tap on my back.

"Look at what granny brought you," Annabelle says, making me peek out to see a bottle. Annabelle takes it from Elena and cradles me, bringing the bottle to my lips.

"Thank you granny," I say before I latch onto the bottle. I stare quietly up at Annabelle and reach up, touching her cheek with a small smile. This tastes like the milk she had given me last time, vanilla with a rich taste. The milk that she gives me always tastes better than the milk I used to get from the store.

I feel something inside me crumble again, making the world shift again. I feel even smaller which makes me shrink into Annabelle while drinking from the bottle. My hand drops from her cheek, resting right above her breast as I grip her shirt gently.