Bonding

*Allison's P.O.V*

I sit in the water, playing with the bubbles as I wait for Annabelle to come back. I pout as I sink deeper into the water.

"I'm back baby," Annabelle declares as she returns with a bottle. I smile as I perk up and take the bottle from her, popping it into my mouth.

"Thank you," I mouth around the nipple of the bottle as I start to nurse from the bottle.

"You're welcome baby," Annabelle says as she kneels by the bath and starts washing my hair. I sigh contently as I close my eyes and drink the milk happily. The warm milk swirls down my throat and I slowly relax.

"Aren't you just so cute," Annabelle coos as she finishes with my hair and helps me out of the bath seeing as I had cleaned myself up while she was gone. She dries me off and helps me into a pullup and fluffy nightgown.

"Let's go find daddy, I know he was setting something up for you," Annabelle says as she lifts me up and carries me out of the bathroom. I notice that the bed has been stripped down and the sheets are gone. I hide my face into Annabelle's neck out of embarrassment over wetting the bed.

"Oh you just look so cute," Annabelle promises as she carries me out of the bedroom and down the hall. She opens the door and steps into a large but dark room. Suddenly a light comes on in the middle illuminating a fort looking thing made of blankets.

"Good you're here, bring me the child," Maxon says as his head pokes out of the blanket fort.

"Alright," Annabelle chuckles as she carries me over and sits me on the floor in front of him. He drags me into the fort and lays me on a little nest of blankets. "What are you doing?" Annabelle asks as she peeks in.

"If you don't know the password you're not allowed in," Maxon states as he pushes her back and covers the entrance with a blanket.

"What are we doing?" I asked Maxon curiously.

"Watching some movies," Maxon says as if it is obvious as he covers me with a blanket and lays beside me. "I brought all sorts of snacks and drinks that mommy does not approve of," he explains.

"I can hear you, you know," Annabelle huffs from outside the fort.

"You have no power in my fort woman, go away," Maxon calls as he turns on a large screen that is at the back of the room. It lights up with a cartoonish show on, my eyes instantly glued to the screen.

"Here," Maxon says as he pours an energy drink into a bottle and gives it to me. "We have a lot of movies to watch so you'll need your energy," he states. I sip the drink from the bottle and sputter at the taste of it.

"Is strong," I say as my nose wrinkles up and I end up sitting the bottle down. "What's that?" I ask as I look at the food he brought.

"I brought cake, chocolate, and candy too," Maxon states. "Besides, just take small sips and the energy drink will taste better," he informs me.

"Ooh cake?" I ask as I perk up slightly.

"Don't tell mommy I'm giving you a bunch of sugar," Maxon whispers as he cuts me a slice of cake and hands it to me on a plate with a fork. I eat it slowly while watching the movie.

The king cracks open his own energy drink and drinks it while watching the movie. His hand scratches my back as I get comfortable. I drink from the bottle occasionally, enjoying the small sips as I cuddle into him.

"How'd you pick these movies?" I ask curiously.

"Michelle and Caspian recommended them for us to watch. They watched them with Leah and Ollie," he explains as he smiles at me.

"Alright," I nod my head as I sit up slightly and pull the blanket that covered me off, feeling kind of hot from the nightgown that Annabelle had put me in.

Maxon pulls me onto his lap and rocks me back and forth. He bounces me slightly while rubbing my back. "Do you like the movie?" He asks softly.

"Yeah," I nod my head with a small smile on my face. For the rest of the movie he keeps me snuggled up in his arms, feeding me bites of cake and the bottle of energy drink. I start to feel hyper and get out of his arms as he starts the second movie. I bounce in place as I watch the second movie, slowly growing more and more hyper throughout the movie.

I eat so much sugar and candy that I start bouncing up and down. "More candy?" I asked as I bit my bottom lip.

"I think you've had enough candy," Maxon says as he pulls the candy away from me.

"No, I want more," I whine with a small frown on my face. "Give me more," I demand as I frown while kicking my legs out slightly.

"No you've had enough," Maxon shakes his head.

"Mommy would give me more," I lie as I cross my arms.

"Mommy wouldn't even let you have candy little miss. You can have more tomorrow if you settle down for me right now," the king coaxes me, making me smile.

"Deal," I say with a small smile on my face.

"Good," Maxon says as he smiles and does a fist pump causing me to giggle softly. "Don't laugh at me, I'm just happy mommy isn't going to find out and murder me," he says.

"Oh no, I found out," Annabelle says, making me spin around to stare at her. "Come here baby," she holds out her hands.

"No, I like candy and daddy has candy," I say while curling into Maxon with a small grin.