Picnic

*Allison's P.O.V*

I was reluctant to go with Elena and Celestria, wanting to spend the day with Annabelle. She convinces me to go with promises of cuddles and joining us as soon as her thing with the council was over.

"Don't you want to go outside with us?" Elena asks as she picks me up. I shrug as I rest my head on her shoulder.

"I think she misses her mommy already," Celestria says as she walks slightly behind Elena. "Isn't that right?" She asks. I nod with a small pout on my face.

"Oh poor baby, it must be so hard to be without your mommy," Elena coos as she rubs my back. I sit up and look her in the eyes with a small frown.

"Teasing me?" I ask as I cross my arms across my chest.

"No darling, I'm not. I know you love being with your mommy," Elena says as she taps my nose with her finger. "And I'm glad you do because I know she loves you so much as well," she smiles as she rubs my back.

"Good cause she's my mommy," I smile as Elena goes outside. It was kind of funny to watch her struggle with carrying me because she was wearing heels over bumpy ground.

"Don't laugh at me child or I will drop you," Elena threatens, making me giggle.

"I'll tell mommy you're being mean to me," I say as I stick my tongue out for a brief second before laying my head down on her shoulder.

"Well I'll tell your mommy's mommy that you're being naughty," Elena says. I glance at Celestia who rolls her eyes.

"Nanny doesn't care," I say with a small smile. "Hey, you're daddy's mommy so you should know where he is. So where is he?" I ask.

"He's taking care of Navi, getting everything set up for her and then he'll probably go to the stables then join us," Elena says.

"Good cause he owes me candy," I state.

"Yeah, no. He's not going to be giving you candy after last night," Celestria chimes in.

"Yes he is. He promised so if he doesn't give me candy then he's a liar and if he's a liar then you're probably all liars," I declare as I put my hands on my hips.

"How does that logic even work?" Celestria asks as she stares at me.

"You can have a few but if I or Celestria or anyone else thinks you are getting too hyper you will be cut off," Elena says as she bounces me slightly.

"Fine," I agree. I could always sneak more later, they couldn't keep an eye on me at all times.

"Good," Elena smiles as she sits down under a shady tree. There is a blanket already spread out and there are also toys laying there.

"Toys?" I ask as I tilt my head. They look fun to play with but also kind of boring at the same time.

"Yeah, in case you slip or want to play with toys. We figured it would be good to let you have some choices on what to do," Celestria says as she sits down.

"We also brought lunch," Elena says as she rubs my back. Her hand traces small circles that make me melt into her touch.

"Mmm. What's for lunch?" I ask curiously as I rest my head on her chest.

"Sandwiches and chips," Celestria says as she pats the picnic basket. "We also brought jello," she smiles. I smile as I perk up with a grin.

"Oh also, look who we brought out," Elena says, making me turn my head.

"Grant," I squeal happily and Elena covers my mouth.

"Be quiet," she scolds, so I frown and shrink down. I didn't think I had been that loud. "Oh sweetheart, I'm not trying to be mean but he's a baby and you might scare him if you're too loud," she coos as she removes her hand from my mouth.

"I'm sorry. Didn't mean to granny," I say softly.

"Don't apologize for not knowing darling. I understand you love Grant," Elena says as she lifts me off her lap as a worker hands her a rope attached to Grant's mouth thingy.

"What's that?" I ask, touching it curiously.

"A halter. It allows me to control him," Elena explains. I frown at her words.

"Why do you have to control him? Being mean to him?" I ask as I cross my arms and eye her suspiciously.

"No sweetheart," Celestria says. "It's to keep him from running off and hurting himself," she explains.

"Alright," I nod as I pet Grant who tries to, to me atleast, bite my arm causing me to pull away. "He tried to bite me," I say with a frown.

"No darling, he thought he could nurse from your arm. You know how you drink from a bottle?" Celestria asks. I nod hesitantly as I look at her. "Well he's a baby and confused your arm for his bottle," she informs me.

"Okay," I nod. "Does that mean he is hungry?" I ask.

"Probably, that is why a worker went and got a bottle. Want to feed him?" Elena asks as I stand up.

"Yes please," I smile as I wait for the worker to return. Once they do, I take the big bottle and feed the milk in it to Grant. He keeps nearly pulling the bottle from my hands so I have to keep adjusting my grip.

Celestria gets up to help me while Elena makes us plates. Apparently feeding a baby pony takes a long time to do when they keep pulling the bottle out of your hands.

Once he is done drinking, Celestria ties the rope to a tree so he can still walk around but not run off. I sit by Elena, leaning against her as she cuts up my sandwich and makes me a bottle to go with it.

"Thank you," I smile as I take my lunch, leaning against her as I eat.