Explain

This is how I envision Allison but you can picture her however you want.

*Annabelle's P.O.V*
I smile at Allison as she keeps nursing from me. She could probably drink her weight and more if I would let her. I pull her back after a bit making her whine and cry.

"I know, I know. Mommy is so mean because she won't let you drink yourself sick," I coo as I get a rag and put it over my shoulder, lifting Allison up and patting her back. She fusses slightly until she burps, a little spit up coming out. I pull her back and wipe her mouth off, noticing her trying to chew on the rag.

I chuckle as I go over to the little chest that I had brought full of baby stuff and get out a teething ring. I hand it over to her and she happily takes it, sticking it in her mouth. She chews on it with a happy giggle escaping her.

"Such a good baby," I coo as I fix my top now that she is distracted. She really loves to nurse so I find it to be lucky that I even get the chance to get my top up at this point.

I carry her out of the cabin and go back to my seat. Allison was thankfully distracted by the teething toy so I knew that she wasn't going to freak out about the sea. I sit down in my seat with her sitting on my lap. She doesn't even seem to notice where she is at since she has Dusk in one hand and her teething toy in another.

"She looks quite happy...and little," my mother feels the need to say.

"She is quite happy and little," I say as I bounce Allison making her squeal softly. She pats my cheek with her hand while babbling at me. I laugh as I hold her close and kiss her cheek making a loud mwah sound earning giggles.

"What's going on with her?" Tyler asks. I look up, realizing her friend was around. I tense up with a small frown, not sure how to explain this to her best friend.

"She is little. It means that..." Maxon starts to explain only to be cut off.

"Yeah I know what little is. I mean like what's going on? Is she like in infant headspace?" Tyler asks, making Maxon frown slightly at being cut off.

"Yeah, she is," I answer as I bounce Allison on my lap, making her laugh. She squeals as she latches onto me, shaking her finger in my face.

"Hmm...interesting," Tyler says as he leans back in the chair he was sitting in.

"So you know of age regression?" I ask him. He nods his head quickly with a small smile. "So you're not surprised that Alli is a little?" I question.

"No. I've known she's a little for a bit," he says, making me tilt my head.

"What gave it away?" I ask as I hold her close, listening to her soft babbles.

"I think you're confused. I didn't find out about her being little recently. I've known for years and so has she," he states making me pause.

"She's known about you thinking she's a little for years or..." Maxon says as he frowns slightly.

"No. Allison has had a little space for years. I believe she developed it to cope when she was 12 and I was sent to boarding school by a distant relative," Tyler states

"Why did she act so unsure of it when we brought it up then?" I ask as I look down at Allison who has started chewing on my hair. I pull my hair away and lift her teething toy up to her mouth. She starts to chew on it rather happily.

"She likes to be annoying and confusing," Tyler shrugs slightly. "It's just how Allison is," he states before adding, "especially with new people."

"Wow, she tricked all of us. She acted like it was her first time slipping," Elena comment, making me glare at her.

"It was her first time to slip with caregivers," Tyler says, making me smile slightly. It was nice to know that now even though I was not exactly excited to know that she had been a little without caregivers for so long.

"Alright. At least I was her first caregiver," I say, making Maxon look at me.

"How do you know I wasn't?" Maxon questions me.

"Because the first time she slipped was around me dumbass," I say, covering Allison's ears before I say it.

"Annabelle," my mother says as she leans over to smack my arm. I frown as I pull away before she could.

"We're all adults and Allison didn't hear me," I defend as I uncover Allison's ears. She looks up at me and giggles, covering my ears in return. I pull her hands away after a bit and rub her back gently. She sighs and leans into me.

"Oh sleepy baby," I coo softly as.I hold her close and sway my body slightly. She whines as she buries her face into my chest, peeking out tiredly.

"Milky later," she told me, making me laugh.

"Of course. Milky later," I say, smiling as she settles down to sleep. Her head is resting in between my breasts as she drifts to sleep.

"Alright well I'm going to climb the ladder to the crow's nest," Tyler says as he gets up from his seat and starts to walk away.

"Wait. How did you know about littlespace? Did she tell you about that?" I call after him.

"It's simple really. I am a little," he says as he turns around to face all of us before turning and walking to the ladder to the crow's nest. He starts to pull himself up as we watch after him in shock.